NIMBUS: A Pawned Soul (chapter 6 p.1)

6woven truth

          It was the same old working hours this afternoon. Jasmine had gone early again this time; she said that she will be going to the library of the next town for another round of research. That would not be Chemistry I think because we had just passed it on the deadline.

I came back to the office several minutes later after posting Club meeting reminders on the hall.

Pollux was there already making Statistic’s powerpoint presentation using the computer. He was never laughing when it comes to the job; he was always stern in doing all things that was needed to be done and he’s really a dedicated person in terms of career talk. I see him as a serious guy too in academics, no wonder he’s a consistent toplister in his school and even here. I got that information from Christy who happened to be viewing his Multiply account occasionally.

As always in every afternoon, I would habitually go to the cafeteria by myself for some snacks but this time I’m surprised that I will not; most probably because I’m not yet feeling secured as long as I knew that Oliver could be everywhere.

Though my stomach lurches because of starve, I made a point to put my brain over matter, however, how could you use your brain properly over matter without the food you need?