Chapter 18

Tobias P.O.V.

I seat in my chair in the security room next to Zeke.

"Hey Zeke I forgot to ask you how it went with Shauna?"

"not to good man"

"oh man sorry ma-"

"it was great, she said and I quote " its about time!" then she kissed me. It was" he sighs "it was great."

"thats great man, I'm glad"

"I don't really have to ask about you and Tris do I?"

"Not really you saw it'

"I'm glad we both got something good on Valentines day" Zeke says leaning back in his chair.

+++

"Tris I'm home!"
"How was work?"
"Good how about you?"
"Good. I tattooed 8 people"

"nice"

"wanna watch a movie?"

"sure, what do you want too watch?"

"how about the notebook?"

"whatever you want sounds good"

"perfect"

+++

I know its really short and a filler and you guys deserve so much better but school just started and Christmas break was really busy cuz my grandparents came over and I'm sorry that I haven't in a long time!

Happy new year to everybody!

Is anybody else going to do a reading challenge for 2015?? I'm gonna try and read 50 books which is pretty high but so far I've read 4 books including City of Bones, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, The Maze Runner by James  Dashner and Stuart little by E.B. White I'm currently reading the scorch trials by James Dashner.

Follow me on Goodreads for more updates ! :) it would mean alot! heres the link to my account   https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/35821622-julissa-rivera

Leave me a comment saying if you're gonna do a reading challnge and how many books you're planing on reading!

I do read all of your comments and I do appreciate the criticism I feel it makes me a better writer!

So all of you guys for leaving me comments wheather there just "aww cute" to "this should be spelled this way not this way"

Stay Dauntless and Be Brave

Marie Rivers