Chapter 3

Author's POV 

The corridors of royal palace echoed with the clashing sound of swords , the silver haired male scoffed while gripping on his sword , spitting out blood . " This is what you got hmm ?" He smirked swirling his sword and pointing it at the Mesmerian King . The younger male just stared at the silver haired general with straight face , showing no emotions in his eyes . He simply flung the sword towards the older male .

Luckily Mesmerian General wasn't that easy , he blocked the strike and pushed the raven haired male away , making him stumble a bit . " Your Majesty ....you still have so much to learn ." 

" Haha...ha....Kim Namjoon , you talk a lot . The game isn't even started yet and you thinking you gonna win ? Have you ever heard the saying ? Hmm ?" The King slowly raised his gaze to meet Namjoon's brown orbs . " Everything is fair in love and war ....and your opponent won't give you any time to talk..." He smirked as his eyes turned red . Namjoon's eyes widened , before he could dodge , Jungkook's red mana strike Namjoon , making him flip on the ground . 

A small groan escaped Namjoon's lips as he crawled on floor , holding his arm . " Hyung ? I told you , don't mess with me ....I'm not that easy target ." Jungkook's lips curved into a smirk as he offered his hand to Joon . " Let's get going General Kim ." 

Namjoon got up and smiled softly while bowing at the younger male . His smile was similar to a proud father , since the old King died , Namjoon was a father figure for Jungkook . He was happy that Jungkook improved a lot , Queen Medea was like a mother figure to Namjoon , so the silver haired male always treated Jungkook as his own brother . He followed the young king when he saw Prime Minister Baekhyun running towards them .

" What's wrong , what's the matter Baekhyun-ssi ?" The Mesmerian general gazed his brown orbs at the older male with a frown evident on his face . " Why you looking so exhausted ?" 

" Namjoon-ssi....there's a monster out there ....in Mersmeria's market area , people saying that he looks like normal human , he's killing and mistreating the citizens , looting money and creating chaos down there ....I'm sending my men but I think you should sent the mesmerian Army--" Before he could complete , the young King started laughing . 

" Hyung....since when we started involving our Army ? Just for a simple case ? Besides ....I'm bored , I'll handle him of my own ." Jungkook's eyes turned red as he slowly glanced at the older men . Baekhyun got shiver to his spine when he heard the deep voice of the King , one thing he was sure that ......he wasn't joking about .

Jungkook flipped his sweaty raven hair , looking all angelic . Although he was not a complete royal but he was no less than a beautiful prince . He gripped on his sword and smirked , vanishing away from Baekhyun's sight . The older male frowned and turned to his right , to his surprise , Namjoon wasn't on his place , instead there was just a card . 

In this world , magic wasn't ranked based on color ,it was the experience and technique , whatever it was , the Mesmerian King was good , he was the golden prince after all , using weapons and guns was like a slice of cake for him . The younger was equally talented as the Sercarian King . 

Namjoon was a sorcerer when it came to his magic , he was pro in black magic , although he never let himself cross his limit , in this world he was famous for his infamous crooked tricks that can fool anyone but he never tricked Jungkook , he was loyal , he was his family . Namjoon was capable in turning tables upside down by pulling his enchanted magical cards , his eyes can detect if the person infront of him was lying or not while he was a master in weapons , he's purple mana , if inhaled can kill people . He was in short toxic if you'll step on his bad side . He was evil behind the mask of sweet , sober Mesmerian general .