Chapter 1

So peaceful....

so quiet.....

I heard birds chirping. I could feel my back lying down on something warm and soft.

Am I laying on a bed?

Just then I noticed something off.

wasn't I hit in the head. How am I still breathing?

I opened my eyes curiously to see what was going on.

The first thing i see was the sun shining in through the window.

Huh?

I sat up and examine my surroundings. It wasn't big or anything but it was strangely rural like.

Where am I? Hadn't I died?

I look around and notice a small mirror on a table nearby. Walking over, I take its handle and look into it. I stare in the mirror in confusion.

My face. No his face. 

My thoughts went back to a cover of a novel I had read before....

It took me a lot of willpower not to scream but the face that was reflected in the mirror was that of a novel's side villain. What was it called again...that's right! It was called,'Dear Rose.'

.

.

.

Yup. The face right in front of me now was that of the side villain, William Jackson. 

How was this possible! I mean if reincarnation really existed then why! why, I , Lukas Jones must be in the body of this man!

Making sure this isn't just some horrible nightmare, I slap myself. 

" OUCH!" I yelped in pain. Damn, it hurts.

If I remember correctly, I am currently in the body of William Jackson, a peasant boy from the countryside also the boy who on at the age of fifteen would get taken away to pretend to be a dead princess and face a brutal and painful death when he aligns himself with the wrong faction.

Dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, ears pierced with red studs, smooth skin. Its him alright.

"No way..." I said in despair. " this can't be happening." I mumbled as I clutch the handle of the mirror hard.

This is too unrealistic. I mean reincarnating in a novel only exists in stories right. But everything seems so real. Fine i accept my fate but WHY?!

WHY OF ALL PEOPLE MUST IT BE WILLIAM JACKSON! 

If so then wouldn't I be killed at the hands of the heroine and heroes. 

Taking a seat, I found a piece of parchment and immediately start writing down what I know.

Based on the novel, William was just a country boy who on his fifteen birthday is taken away to the royal palace where he is forced to pretend to be the dead princess Eira. AS far as I'm concerned this world is basically a merger of a bunch of fairy tales .So if i'm not wrong then princess Eira would have been snow white and the style in which William is in be the prince and the pauper.

According to his backstory, William is actually Eira's twin however their mother the previous queen had given him away. why? simple. Their father, the king was a great ruler on the general scale but a horrible husband. He would cheat on the queen often and had many concubines in his harem which would unfortunately caused political turmoil, when she finally gave birth, she thought that by just giving birth to a girl and was very disappointed when a boy was born as well. So she gave the child away. Unfortunately, the relationship didn't change very much between the king and her so she dies alone.