Chapter 21

NOTE: Gonna have a ton of characters in this world so be prepared.

(Alexander POV)

"Ouch"

The moment we hit the floor, a loud pile of dust cloud form. Choking, we fanned ourselves before examining our surroundings.

We were in an empty room. There were no windows, no doors, no anything! All there was were the three of us. 

"Where the hell are we?" asked Kevin as he looked around. 

"It would seem that man teleported us. However, I'm not sure about our exact location." said Alfred as he traced his fingers through the walls. Cobwebs clung to his fingers as he did this, much to Alfred's disgust.

"Kevin, what happened to William?" 

This wasn't the time but I needed to know what happened. Most likely Reius or the other household members are still in the unknown.

Alfred hesitates for a while before answering. " It started when you guys came back from town. He was looking kind of down and he wasn't exactly cool at that point but the grand advisor came and Will protested. The rest is a blank but he came back acting like a doll."

Listening to this, made me realise how dire our situation was. 

"Is there currently anyone who could help?" asked Alfred anxiously

"That guy, Lidel. He may be of some help but his currently out of the palace and I'm not sure when he'll come back."

Grumbling, I nodded. 

Let's just find a way out so we can stop the wedding

(A long long time later)

A long time had passed, I noticed that my coat was gone and that the walls had drawings all over them. Looking at it closely, they were all in traditional scribe. A type of old writing commonly found in many places in Scarabia.

Finally a clue!

The room was now eerily dark as we searched. Snapping my fingers, I was able to form a good amount of light.

Sub consciously, I moved my hands to one of the symbols, touching it. Soon, it started to glow a light blue and in a chain reaction so did the others.

"What did you do?"

A loud noise could be heard before a part of the wall collapsed, leaving us an entrance to a pitch black tunnel.

Deciding that it was better than just staying here, we then walked into the shadows.

(3rd POV)

Walking deeper and deeper into the passageway. They found themselves facing a narrow passageway. Looking around, they found no danger but they couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was very off.

Alfred picking a pebble from the ground then threw it forward. The pebble was then met with the clashing of a dart. Immediately, an entire army of darts started being shot.

(Alexander POV)

Are you kidding me! Darts?!

Thinking hard, I remembered something I learned from one of my books. it was pretty idiotic but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"Kevin, Alfred. Do you have anything that you have on you."

They rummaged through their pockets to produce a gun, knives , a Flintstone, some lint and a few coins.

Grabbing the flint stone, I enchanted it with magic before warning them, " When I throw this, we only have about 5 seconds to step as far away as possible."

They nodded before I threw it. Quickly, we ran. Each step, couting down the seconds.

1...

2...

3...

4..

and...

"5!"

"BOOM!"

The stone igniting with the dart had caused my magic to explode. It was similar to how a  fire would spread when in contact with alcohol. The explosion had caused us to be pushed back and the debris to fall. 

Smoke started to pile up causing us to cough and choke.  However, we did not have time to lose, using the time we had, we ran.

Turning to the side, we continued our journey.

Until we suddenly heard some familiar voices at the end.

"Yes, that's right, hold it there."

"Almost"

Peering over, we nearly did a double take. Crouching in a cell were Julius, Maximilian and Claude. Their eyes worried as they tried to snatch a pair of keys from a sleeping god.