57.|Ignorance|

Comincia dall'inizio

I stepped aside and let him come inside.

"Dinner is ready. I'll serve." I said and made my way to the kitchen.

"Don't. I am tired, i am going to sleep." He said.

"But-" Before i could say anything, he got up and went to the bedroom.

I fed Allesandra and and did her usual night routine before tucking her in bed.

When she fell asleep, i went back to our room and saw an passed out Allesandro on the bed laying on his stomach.

He was still in his dress pants and shirt also his shoes was still on him.

I removed his shoes and unbuttomed his shirt and removed it as well so he was comfortable.

I sighed.

I just hope everything is fine.

I got ready for bed and turned off the lights before getting under the covers.

His back was facing me. I hugged him and placed a kiss on his back.

I muttered an ' I love you.' Before drifting off to a sleep.

The next morning, i woke up to an empty bed.

I searched around the house but he Allesandro was nowhere to be found.

I called him but he did not answered, instead he messaged me and told me thata he had to go the office earlier as he had a meeting.

I got Allesandra and myself ready. I dropped her at the daycare and  drove to the office.

The day was a normal one and as the clock striked five, i went to the top floor where his office is situated.

Anna told me that he is in a video conference and do not wished to be disturbed.

After picking Allesandra, we went to mc donalds as she was insisting.

It was already past midnight and i was waiting for Allesandro but he did not come.

The night went by, but he did not come.

I waited for him in the morning as well but to no avail.

It has been weeks and Allesandro has been ignoring me.

He comes gome after i fall asleep and goes before i even wake up.

He does not even sleep in our room, one night when i woke up, he came to take a shower in our room and then went in Allesandra's room to sleep.

I cry myself to sleep every night, neither he meets me at home nor at the office. If ever we have a meeting together, he leaves the room as soon as the meeting is over.

Today is sunday and last night, he flew to italy.

He did not even bother to tell me, i got to know by Anna.

I am playing with Allesandra in the park.

We walked back home before the sun sets.

As i placed her to sleep on my bed she asked me.

"Mommy why dada not here now?"

"He is busy baby, you know dada works really hard for us right? That is why." I don't know if i am convincing her or myself.

"I was a bad girl that why dada do not meet me." She said sadly.

"No baby you are the most good girl ever. Dada loves you he is only busy, he will come back to us soon again okay?" I assured her.

But hell i did not know if it was even going to be true.

For god's sake it has been weeks and there is no effort or such to communicate from him.

I was getting angry now.

I don't care about me but what is this little one's fault. She is just asking for her dad but her dad does not even care.

"I prowmise to be a good girl mommy tell dada to come back."

She started to sob, her face burried in my chest.

"Don't cry baby. Everything will be okay." I am telling her to not cry but hell my own tears were not stopping.

"I miss dada mommy." She cried.

"I miss him too." I said.

I tried to stop her crying but in vain. The only one who can make her happy again is her dad.

My heart shatters seeing my daughter like this.

There is not much i can do. I won't be able to always console her with food and games for much longer.

As much as she needs me she needs her father too.

I don't belive in things that says mothers are more important than fathers. It is clearly not, atleast not in my opinion.

As much as a child need her mother, they need their father too.

I won't be able to do both.