Chapter 12: Fall part 2

Start from the beginning

It was broad daylight and you and your classmate are now located in the foever falls, after the event of last night you couldnt stop thinking on hows Jaune doing, you stab the tree with your tool to collect the sap and waited till the jar was full.

For few moments of silence you suddenly felt somebody next to you, Blake was collecting her sap in the tree next to you and right now you didnt felt like having a conversation with anyone so you stood quiet.

"You've been quiet since this morning, anything you want to talk about" Blake said.

"Hm.." You stood quiet for a moment.

"Come on..will be here all day so whats on your mind." Blake said while pulling out her book and waited for the sap and you answer her.

You sigh in defeat, you explain to her about everything that happen about last night and as of right now you didnt know what to do in this situation, you never had friends in your childhood and you never knew how to solve this problem, somehow you just want to help Jaune and to let him know that he's not alone.

"Give him a push" Blake said closing her book and looking at you "Jaune is somehow lost..he trying to find the right direction to catch up with his friends where there in all in a difference direction than the rest of us...so why not you give him the right direction...sometimes a little push at the right direction can make a difference" Blake said with a light smile.

You look towards the ground "How should i do that?" You ask

"You are a smart boy Y/N you can figure it out." Blake said.

Her word was now in your head and somehow something telling you to find him and talk with him about his situation he's in right now. You got up from where you were sitting and went to get Jaune. At a far distance Pyrrah notice you leaving your tree and got curious on where you were going.

==================================================================================

You were searching for Jaune everywere and somehow you couldnt find him, you asked some of the students but they didnt saw him.

"No" You heard Jaune voice getting you to look towards the source on where it came from

"Jaune?" You said while getting closer on where that voice from.

Getting closer and closer you stop in a little hill side where you could see Jaune Plus Cardin and his Group. You slowly crouched down and listened to their conversation.

"No." Jaune said towards Cardin getting him aggrivated

"What did you say?" Cardin said getting closer to Jaune while standing infront of him.

"I said... NO!" Jaune grips the jar tightly knowing the fear that bundling up inside of him.

He turns and throws the jar at Cardin, instantly recoiling his hands to himself as he looks at Cardin's breastplate covered in sap. The other team leader, however, just looks at himself and laughs darkly.

"Oh you done it now" Cardin said.

Jaune humorously laughs to himself once more with his hands still raised in an attempt for defense as Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark grab Jaune's shoulders and pull him in so his terrified eyes.

You were about to help him but then i thought pop in your mind that if Jaune wants Cardin to knock it off he needs to confront him. So You stood still and Watch the whole scenario.

"You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy." Cardin picks up a bruised Jaune again while the rest of Team CRDL watches and you were on top of the hill watching "I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny tiny pieces."