1.8

Cher Lloyd: (SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!)

I sit beside Jennifer on her bed watching a video of Tony Perry making funny shit… it´s called Tony Perry funny moments, let´s just say that I have a thing for the fucking turtle...

“How can you like all those tattoos it´s so far from John as possible!” Oh yeah John my boyfriend. John is Jennifer´s brother and the only reason that I am together with him is that Jennifer made me go to the prom with him, and now he won´t leave me alone.

The only way to having him stop asking me out is to be together with him, he really isn´t my type. It´s not that he isn´t sweet it´s just that I don´t have feeling like that for him, and he really don´t like the same things as me…

“Yeah well John is different and you know it.” I say it and look down so I don´t have to look her in the eyes, I feel so bad for saying those kind of things but I Jennifer is my best friend… after Harry of course, Harry will always be my number one friend.

“I really hope that you understand that I will kill you if you hurt him.” Jennifer says, I believe her because Jennifer may be short and all but she has been to so many concerts that she has learned how to fight… Come on it happens all the time.

“So did you hear that Louis Tomlinson is together with someone from our school?!” She asks and I try not to hit her in the face… I AM TRYING TO WATCH TONY PERRY BEING ADORABLE AND FUNNY SHUT THE FUCK UP WOMAN!!!

I of course don´t hit her or say that because I am the good friend and don´t hit my friends… unless they hit first because then it´s fucking war!!!

“Yeah Harry.” I say and smile when I think about how Harry talks about Louis, he always looks so fucking happy, and they are super cute together. Harry is the flower child while Louis is the fucking punk, it´s like a freaking fan fiction and that is something I love because that is adorable.

“You got to be kidding me? Like Harry flower crown Styles?” She asks. I know that a lot of people don´t like Harry and that I am one of the few friends that Harry has… Let´s just say that Jennifer isn´t Harry´s biggest fan, but she accepts that he is my best friend so she doesn´t talk shit about him.

“Yeah.” I say because honestly I am trying to watch Tony Perry and it´s not a big fucking deal, like shut the fuck up!!

“Do you think he can introduce me to Zayn because I bet he would pick me over Liam any day…” I so not believe you because honey…. He´s gay.

“He don´t even know your name Jennie, maybe you should start with getting to know Harry before you get him to introduce you for his boyfriends friends… who boy the way has a boyfriend.” I say while trying not to laugh, is she stupid? Why am I friends with her again? How did I even start hanging out with her? She doesn’t even like the same music as me, she just thinks Lost in Stereo is hot… but she can´t stand their music.

Harry Styles:

I sit down beside Louis playing with his fingers, he is watching whatever show that´s on the TV, I don´t really pay attention because the only thing my mind is on is the beautiful punk boy who is sitting beside me. He has a small smile on his lips that makes my stomach flip.

I look down and bit my lip, he is so cute… but don´t tell him I said that because he would kill me because he is supposed to be hot and handsome… He is those two things too but I really love how he looks so bad ass but it makes him look cute… I didn´t say that okay.

“What are you thinking about love?” I love how he calls me love, it makes my heart beat harder.

“You.”

“What about me?”

“How perfect you are.”

“I´m not perfect darling.” I don´t understand why he always says that because he is, he is perfect.

“You are…”

“No I´m not.”

“To me you are.”

--------------------------------------

It´s short but I was bored so this is the shit you get!! I´m really not happy with this cover so don´t be surprise if I change it okay? good.

Raise your hand if you dislike Jennifer *Raises hand*

Btw you can thank the fucking sexicans for this because I really felt like writing when I was listening to their sexy ass deep music...