0.9

Louis Tomlinson:

Tonight was amazing. It felt amazing singing to Harry. I honestly don´t give a flying fuck about anyone right now. I let Blink 182 take over my mind, because why the fuck not. I dance around in the bus too All the small things. I love this song so fucking much. Like how can you not like Blink?!

Did I mention that I am dancing around naked? Oops?

Well I am dancing around naked because no one else is in the bus, the guys are out and drinking while I am here listening to Blink!!!

My mother has been trying to call me but I am ignoring her because she will be so disappointed when I tell her about me and Eleanor, she really liked Eleanor. The girls liked her too, Lottie is going to hate me. But it had to happen because I didn´t feel like myself when I was with Eleanor. I lost myself on the way. I didn´t like it.

I don´t like the thought of hurting people I love so I just push it away so I don´t have to do it. It´s like when you are in school and have homework but you don´t do them until you really have to.

“LOUIS FOR FUCKS SAKE GET SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!!!” I hear Liam scream when he walks in to the bus, well I am sorry that you had to come in while I am having a moment to Blink. You can fuck off now because I won´t… okay I will.

I put on my boxers and Liam look at me with a smile. That boy is a creep… but I love him because he is my best friend.

“You shouldn´t do that Louis, people can just walk in here just like I just did” He says and I look at him before giving him the finger… and of course Zayn has to walk in to the bus and see me do it to his boyfriend, let´s just say that Zayn don´t like it when I am mean to Liam… BUT HE STARTED IT!!!

To my surprise Zayn doesn´t do anything he doesn´t even look at Liam… and that is when I realize that they are having a fight again. It happens now and then. Shit always happen when you are touring and don´t have a plays to be home. It´s not easy to keep things good on the road. You always get in to stupid fights. That is something that really is taking on Zayn and Liam´s relationship but I know they will make it…. Or I hope they will.

They have been fighting often the latest months and I am starting to get worried, not only because they are playing in the same band. No because they are two of my closest friends and I hate seeing them breaking down.

“Hey it will be okay.” I say to Liam. He looks up at me from where he sits and looks like he is going to start crying. Liam may seem hard but honestly he is really scared of losing Zayn. I know that Zayn is scared of losing him to.

“You guys will work things out like always.” I say and that makes him start crying like crazy.

“I said something horrible Louis and I don´t know what to do!!” Liam cries out and I walk over to him. I hug him so he will understand that he isn´t alone, because he isn´t.

Liam Payne:

I walk in to the club together with Niall, Josh and the most beautiful human ever. How could I ever get so lucky to get him? How would someone so beautiful would want to be with me?

“Let´s dance babe” I nod and follow Zayn out on the dance floor, I love how his hands fit perfect with mine.

I don´t know how Niall found this place but damn they play really good music, it isn´t those stupid pop songs that everyone get tired of after like a week. No it´s the real fucking shit like Green Day!

“Marry me.” Zayn says in my ear. I don´t know if I am dreaming or if it´s reality.

“No.” I answer with a little laugh and it´s not until I see how heartbroken he looks that I realize that he is serious, he wasn´t joking. Damn.

“I can´t marry you Zayn, you know that.” I say and Zayn let go of my hand, why can´t he understand that I would marry him if I could.

“I wish you would stop thinking about them and start thinking about yourself for once.” I can hear that he is angry and I don´t like it when he is angry, I like my teddy bear Zayn.

“You know I never could do something like that to them!” I say in a little bit higher voice.

“I care too much okay” I say and look him straight in the eyes.

“Do you care more about them than about us, about me? They don´t even want to see you anymore. Do you care more about them?” He asks me.

No.

“Yes.”

I see him walk away and that is when my heart is breaking, what have I done? I know I care about Zayn more than anything. I´m so stupid.

AND OF FUCKING COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY A SAD SONG!!!!

I can´t handle it when I hear the tones to wake me up when September ends, I’m not okay.

Louis Tomlinson:

I look at Liam after he told me the whole story, I don´t understand why he think that he isn´t good enough for Zayn. This isn´t all about how his family treated him, no this is also about that he doesn´t think he deserve Zayn.

It has been like this sense the start of their relationship, Liam has never understood why Zayn would want him, and Zayn has never understood why Liam would want him… Damn those has some things they need to work on, they need to realize that they are perfect for each other and it doesn´t matter what anyone else things.

“It will be okay Liam, it will be okay.” I say… but honestly, I am having a hard time believing in my own words. I don´t know if it´s going to be okay, I just hope it will because Liam needs Zayn and Zayn needs Liam. That is why they are so perfect together, because they need to be there for each other.

They are like the perfect boyfriends, they just need to find a way back. I just hope they will before it´s too late and one of them do something stupid.

----------------------------

I´m planing on updating 3 times every week, but I want you too pick the days! So comment 3 days you want me to update on!

BTW do you like the new cover?