2.0

Niall Horan:

“Does this look good? Do you think Harry´s sister will think I look okay?” I sigh when Louis ask me the exact same thing as he has done the last two hours, like come on dude I don´t give a fuck what you wear because they probably don´t either so stop fucking worrying… I of course doesn´t say that to him because he is my best friend and I have to at least pretend that I give a fuck what he is doing. Sure I care about Louis but I hate it when it comes to clothes, like nobody gives a flying fuck about what you wear.

“You look great.” I say as an answer and Louis let out a sigh, what did I do wrong this time dude? I am here helping you… if telling you that you look great is helping… probably not.

“You have said that about everything I wear Niall.” Louis says and I look up from my phone and see him standing in a white shirt with black skinny jeans and a black blazer that makes him look like a normal dude, you can only see his tattoos on his hands and on his neck. He only have his snakebite in and he doesn’t have any eyeliner. He looks really nice.

“I´m planning on dyeing my hair later.” Louis says and I look at him and realize that he looks really bad with the purple in it and most part of it is brown.

“What colour?” I ask and he looks at me and smiles a little.

“I am thinking a light purple.” I am surprised because that is usually something he wouldn´t dye his hair. Louis likes those darker colour, and the purple he had was a dark purple… of course it´s lighter now because it has faded. But he has never been one of those people who would colour his light… I remember Harry wearing a purple shirt on Louis background picture so I am guessing Harry has a thing for light purple… I hope Louis knows what he is doing.

“But I will have to do that later because now I am going to have to leave.” Louis says and looks down unsure of his clothes, and I of course don´t understand why because this is probably the best thing to have when you are going to a dinner with your boyfriend’s family… I don´t know why he is so nervous he has met everyone except Harry´s sister Marlene.

 “You look nice, now go have fan and don´t forget to be yourself.” I say and Louis smiles. He follows me out from his apartment and lock the door before walking over to his black range rover. I know Louis doesn´t like being too fancy.

I think the range rover is a good idea because no one will care, because almost everyone has an range rover in London, like damn it´s like a lot of freaking Range Rovers everywhere.

“Goodbye Niall I will call you later so we can hang out.” Louis says and I smile. I am happy for him because he is himself again and I have missed this Louis. I am so happy he isn´t getting drunk and ignoring everyone anymore. I think Harry really is good for him.

Harry Styles:

I sit beside my sister at the kitchen table, she is wearing a red dress that makes her brown hair look perfect. She has straighten her hair so it falls softly over her shoulders, she is really beautiful and I feel kind of under dressed because I have black skinny jeans, my light purple sweater and a flower crown with small white flowers in it. My hair is curly and it´s starting to get a little long I should cut it soon… but I don´t know.

My mother is calling Gemma for the millionth time this night… she hasn´t gotten home yet and I am worried about her. I just want her to be happy you know. I know she doesn´t feel that important whenever Marlene gets home but she is, she is just as important as me and Marlene.

My phone makes a sound telling me that Louis texted me… yes I have a special text signal for Louis so I know that it´s him… well I always want to know if he texts me.

From: My Punk <3

Hi baby I will be at your house in 5, love you <3 xx

I smile and sends a quick I love you back.

“Louis will be here in 5” I say and Marlene looks happy. Louis promised he would take us out for dinner… He is taking us to this fancy place where they have the best freaking pasta ever. It´s heaven. I know Louis doesn´t like fancy things but he told me that this place is a most because of the pasta.

“Gemma won´t answer!” my mother says and I look at her before I walk up to my room. I know Gemma doesn´t want to talk to someone, but I really want her to be here for this, because this is important for me.

I click call on her number and put the phone to my ear.. It goes 5 tones and I start to believe she won´t pick up and a sad smile comes on my face. I love my sister, and she knew how much I wanted her to go with us… Gemma is my best friend and all I want is for her to follow us to dinner so she really can get to know Louis. Sure they met before but never sit down and talked.

“Harry?” I hear Gemma answer and I don´t know what to say because I wasn´t ready that she would answer, but I am happy she did because I need her here so she can save Louis if Marlene gets to personal. That is the thing with Marlene, I love her but she always gets to personal with stuff. Like if she want to get to know a person she wants to know EVERYTHING about them.

“Please Gemma.” I just say and I think she realize what I asking her for, and I really hope she won´t let me down on this one, because I just really want Louis to feel like he can be himself and not like he is talking to the police… I want Louis to feel like home.

“Give me 10 minutes” She says and that is all I need.

“Thank you.”

We hang up and I walk to the kitchen where Louis now is sitting in front of Marlene, I didn´t even notice he came. He looks so handsome.

“Hi” I say and he looks up, he gives me one of his beautiful smiles that makes me knees go weak, this boy is killing me… in a good way.

“Mom I talked to Gemma she will be here in 10” I say and my mother looks happy, she gives me a little kiss on my forehead and says thank you, I don´t know for what because I did that for me not for her… but I of course doesn´t tell her that because damn I am on the good side, and that will be great for Christmas.

---------------

I wrote this because I am happy because there is like a big chance that I will get All Time Low tickets for Christmas, they are coming to Sweden, but I am planing on going in Norway because it´s less expensive to go in Norway because then it´s only All Time Low in Sweden it´s a lot of other bands too, I only want to see All Time Low.

And if I don´t get tickets then I can buy them myself because my mother said she would drive to Denmark to see them so why not Norway because it´s in the summer and she actually likes All Time Low. She said she wouldn´t mind seeing them :) <3 I´m happy yaas.