1.0

Zayn Malik:

I try not to cry but it’s a little hard when the love of your life said he doesn’t want to marry you, how was I supposed to take it? I don’t know. I feel so lost and sad, like my world is falling down.

I don´t understand why he always picks them over me, they doesn´t even care about him so why would he do this to me? Sure I know that he still loves them but they don´t love him back.

“Zayn are you okay?” I look and see Louis standing there, I know that I have been hard on him but when he stands there and asks me if I am okay, that is when I really break down. I have been so mean to him but he still cares. That is friendship people!

“I don´t know what to do Louis” I cry out and he looks at me with a sad face, then he walks over to me.

“You don´t need to do anything, the only thing you need to do is not give up on Liam.” He says and I know he is right, I know that I just can´t give up just because he didn´t pick me.

I shouldn´t fight with Liam, I should make him care more about me than them.

I talk to Louis for a while until I feel better. I don´t know why I was so mad at him because he is the same Louis. Louis will always be Louis. It´s only Niall who realized that earlier, wow how blind I can be.

When Louis leave the time is almost 6am and I am getting tired, but I know that I never will fall asleep without my beautiful boy in my arms.

I stand up from my bunk and walk over to Liam´s bunk were I can hear him crying. I hate hearing him cry it´s breaking my little heart. I hate hearing my baby cry, he is my baby and I am supposed to protect him from getting hurt, and now I am the one who hurt him.

I climb in to his bunk and I can feel how he try not to cry when I’m beside him.

“I love you Liam.” I whisper to him, and that is when he break down and turn around. He cries in to my shirt and I don´t even care because he is close to me and that is all I care about.

“I care about you so much more than I ever will care about them” He cries in to my shirt while holding me tight, I love the feeling of his arms around me it feels so nice. I love him so much.

“I love you so much Zayn” He says and I try to keep the tears away, it´s pretty hard actually when he is so emotional-

“Please don´t cry love, I love you and it breaks my heart to hear you cry” I say and look at Liam who is curled in to me, damn I love him so FUCKING much. How can one person be so fucking person.

“Sing for me Zayn” Liam whisper quietly and I love it when he sounds so innocent because damn I know he isn´t.

“I got a heart and I got a soul Believe me I will use them both we made a start Be it a false one, I know Baby, I don’t want to feel alone…” I start singing quietly in Liam´s ear, is it weird that I think he has a cute ear? Well I do.

I keep singing and Liam has stop crying, he just looks at me with that beautiful smile he has, how beautiful can one person be?

I have loved you since we were 18 Long before we both thought the same thing To be loved, to be in love All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you I wanna love like you made me feel When we were 18..”

Liam is slowly falling asleep, I just keep singing quietly for him. I love him so much.

“I want a love like you made me feel When we were 18” I end the song and I look down at a half sleeping Liam in my arms.

“Zayn?”

“Yeah?”

“Yes… yes I will marry you.”

Louis Tomlinson:

“Holly fuck Harry the things you are doing to me” I breathe heavy in to the phone. Damn he is driving me crazy.

“Louis” He moans and I try not to die inside but it´s already too late because him moaning my name is like the hottest thing ever! I can´t take this my brain is going to replay that over and over all the fucking time, not that I mind. But damn he is killing.

“Harry.” I breathe out and let my hand go a little slower than before, yes I am on the phone with Harry while masturbating… I´M NOT THE ONLY ONE OKAY HE IS DOING IT TOO!!! And it´s the hottest thing ever. 

Hearing Harry Edward Styles moan in to the phone is something every human needs to live. But I won´t share it with anyone because it turns me on too much. I don´t want Harry to turn anyone else than me on, get it!

I try to be quiet but it´s so fucking hard when he is a so fucking hot… okay I can´t see him but I can hear him and that is all I need to cum inside of my boxers… what have my life become.

“You better give me the real deal when I see you next time.” I say in to the phone after hearing him coming too, it was the hottest thing ever.

“Omg Louis you have to take me out for dinner first” He answers with a little laugh, I love how his breathe isn´t the normal it just make the thing we just did so much more real. I can´t wait until I get to see him again, like wow I want him right now…

I want Harry in the most unromantic way… no that is a lie I want him in the most romantic way ever.

----------------

Yes I listened to four.. yes I am going to buy the album.

MY CRUSH LIKES ME BACK!!!!!!!

did you see what I did on the last line then damn I love you... if not let me give you a clue Pierce The Veil.