Chapter 29 || A soulful day

Start from the beginning

Alita and I are best friends, maybe more than that, sometimes we both feel like we're in a relationship but we have never kissed or went too far.

After that, me and Leila went to wash our face and take a shower, change and then go outside and do our routine.

First we'll go jogging, then train with Undyne, and then Leila and I will go shoot some targets for fun.

Alita already left when me and Leila were halfway through the pie.

We soon left the house too and went training.

__Sabrina's POV__ 

When Coco and I woke up, Chara, Frisk, Asriel, Mom and Dad already woke up, and maybe left. Me and Coco are always the ones who wake up last. There were two plates of cold pickle pie. Coco and I went to eat them.

Coco, as usual, doesn't really talk. He's like a brother to me, and I know him very well. 

When he ate the pie, he smiled a whole lot. it was because his love interest is Mint, and everything about Mint makes him happy, and when he's happy, I just smirk at him, until he realizes this and blushes a dark purple.

I don't think the twins know this, but we can blush the color of their soul. They don't now that because at the beginning they were with Frisk and Chara, and their blushes seem normal, a light red. That's just because they are DETERMINATION.

I didn't have much of a plan for today, but every day is the same. I train with Undyne, and then when Mint is free, I try to hook those two up.

When we were in the afterlife, we always waited for the next souls so we could be a team and wait for the last one to save the monsters, and maybe revive us. Then Coco came by. He was the last one before Frisk and was really shocked to see us. He panicked, not because we were dead, but the stories of our disappearance were told everywhere that it became a legend, and knowing that it was true truly surprised him. 

Let's say his first impression was terrible. he buffered, stuttered at us, to the point the leaders of our group Alita and Riana were a bit annoyed, but still introduced themselves. I eventually befriended him and made him introduce himself properly to the girls, but before, it was Mint. She reached out to him, saying everything's alright, that he'll get used to it. 

And as always, it was love at first sight.

The two were great friends. Always together. Eventually, I learned about it and tried to do the same thing for a long time: hook them up together.

~Timeskip~

Everyone was done with what they were doing, and we all went to the forest. Alita was teaching Sans how to ice skate, and he was very nervous about it. But Alita would encourage him. Leila and Riana were playing in the snow, chasing each other with snowballs. Mint was playing with Toby, who, even if he is part of the dog family, he sorta lives in the house, sometimes sleeping at our place.

I was walking beside Coco, told him to stay and went to Mint. For a while now I've tried every trick in the book, so I'll have to do something Coco won't like. Tell Mint the truth and convince her to have a date with Coco, that'll make him happy enough.

"Mint? I have something to tell you." 

"Yeah?" 

"Well...Coco's gonna get mad if I tell you, but ... Coco has a crush on you..like for a long time since he met you." 

Mint looked at me shocked. I then continued.

" I really think that maybe you could go on a date with Coco, it'll make him really happy."

Mint then smiles. "If it makes someone happy, of course, I will!" She says.

I stay there while Mint walks to Coco, who blushes once he sees her. She puts one hand on his shoulder and the other one cupped on his cheek, then kissed him on the other. Doing this mad me finally happy so I sat down and played with Toby since Mint left him.

__Coco's POV__

Me and Mint left the others to go on our date.

My heart immediately pounced when she gave me a little peck on the cheek and told me we'll be going on a date.

We went to Grillby's and ordered burgers and fries.

Mint was smiling the whole time.

We ate and we talked a bit.

" So...What did Sabrina do for us to go on a date?" 

"She told me you have a crush on me and that going on a date with you will make you feel super happy," Mint explains.

My smile immediately faded.

She was only pretending.

I wanted to cry. but we were in public and didn't want to get embarrassed, so when we left my tears started to show, and mint noticed.

"Coco, what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" 

"NO! You're only doing this to make me happy! You're just pretending!" I scream and ran away. I hear her shout my name. I run to the house, sit on the couch, and screamed in the pillow. Soon enough I heard someone enter the door and sit beside me. They patted on my back.

" Coco.." I instantly recognized Mint.

I didn't talk.

" I didn't mean to...I was never in a relationship...so I don't know how it works..." 

I then realized that I was just mad that she was pretending to love me to make me happy, and me getting upset at it is just stupid. You can't force someone to fall in love with you.

I get my head off the pillow, face Mint and forgive her.

" I'm sorry, I can't force someone to love me..." 

"Well I guess that makes the both of us making terrible mistakes." She says, laughing.

We hugged the whole thing out and |I proposed something.

"Why don't we fix both of these mistakes? By that, I can teach you how to date someone, and you can show me how to just see you as my friend, and not get too obsessed over someone." 

"That's a good idea!" She exclaims.

" So it's decided," I tell her. We shake our hands.