"Shivangi, umm...sit steadily..you're actually sitting over me!"

"To main kya car k upar baith jau? Can't you see there is no space?"

" Chilla kyon rahi hoon! Look, zeba and pallo ,they are sleeping!"

"You are eating my brain!"

"Dheere se bolo! I have an idea!" He whispered..He held her waist and completely took her on his lap tightly holding her stomach...

"What the hell! Ye kya badtamezi ho raha hain! Put me down!"

"Can't you keep your voice low! This is the right position! Ab dekho I've tightly held you...tum hiloge bhi nahi ab aur mere liye bhi enough space rahega to sit!" He whispered in her ears...

"But.."

"Shhh" he kept his fingers on her lips...she was gone for now! His one hand tightly clutching her waist, the other on her lips and his lips..oh..it was still on her earlobe...the proximity between them...it was making them more weaker.. she was only praying to God that she doesn't lose her control...

"why is he doing this? Usse bhi mere jaisa kuch feel nahi horaha hain kya?" She thought...

"I wish I could tell you what I'm feeling now! You think I'm fine! No...how can I be when I'm near you? Your waist, your earlobe, your lips! I wish I could grab each of them and kiss as wildly as possible! Uhh my hormones now! I think I'm getting hard...No no ye kya soch rahi hogi mere bare main! I've to control!" He opened the window and started taking deep breath...After sometime, he felt her head resting on his chest!

"Oh, ye so gayi itni jaldi mujhe ese halat main rakhke!😀 by the way, she is no less than a Barbie doll while sleeping😍" he kept staring at her the whole ride and she was sleeping peacefully on his chest...

"Umm..shivangi utho! We'll soon reach home! Sab kya sochenge!" He whispered shaking her a bit...

"Uhhhu disturb mat karo! " but he kept shaking her,so she had to wake up...he now put her down back in the seat....

"Oh ab tume space nahi chahiye kya baithne?"

"Ummm.."he started fumbling..." look!we reached home" he neatly diverted the situation..actually he is so good at it😂 soon everyone reached home with sleepy heads and then went to their respective rooms...

Shivangi was too sleepy to change her dress..but then she got a video call from her mom...it's been one day they hadn't talked! She brushed away her sleepiness and switched on her PC and started talking to her mom...

Mohsin had just took shower...He was also tired of this whole day.He just needed black coffee..so he went to kitchen and made one...he was going towards his room with the mug of coffee..

"Yeah..baby I miss you so much!" He got shocked listening it when he was passing by her room..

"Missing so much? Ye kaun hain ab! kyon karte ho tum aisa shivi? I've to see kisse kehrahi hain yeh!" He sneaked behind her curtains of her room near the door...he looked at the PC screen...his mouth went in a 'O' shape seeing the person..

"Hawww! Yeh issko missing so much kehrahi thi! Main to dar hi gaya tha baap re.." He thought seeing her nephew Vansh's face on the screen😂 he got relaxed now and started to leave from her room..

"Sheenu tune usse bataya ki nahi, that Sahil faked being your boyfriend?" Her bhabhi told making him shocked...

"No bhabi..I think usska koi jaroorat nahi hain..,he is happy with a girl now...I think I should move on..." he got a bit upset hearing that...

"Tum kya sochti ho mere bare main haan? I'll date pallavi! Hahaha..lol..but anyways wo kya tha faking boyfriend wala..wasn't that the guy who spoke to me on phone that time?I 've to find out!" He quickly went to his room...started stalking Sahil on every social platform....

"Areh isska sara bio to taken taken likh diya...oh that means this girl is his girlfriend...toh phir maine to shivi ko itne der tak misunderstand kiya...That's why she was mentioning 'false allegations' word every time! Oh no..everything is my fault....maine uske upar itna bada ilzaam lagaya...I don't know how she must be feeling...if we're not together now,its only because of me! I've to fix this and say sorry to her...."

MOHSIN HAS FINALLY REALISED HIS MISTAKE...WILL HE BE ABLE TO MEND THEIR RELATIONSHIP? WILL SHE FORGIVE HIM? AND WHAT WILL THEY DO WITH PALLAVI NOW?

Precap:

Mehendi main mohsin manofying shivi and trying to say sorry in a unique way😂..she gets jealous again of pallavi...

So there this chapter ends...I know its a bit short...But the next one will be long pakka! Aur phir de dijiyega apka precious votes and comments❤