chapter 15

EUNKYUNG

jihye and i looked at each other, worried. hyena didn't know anything about the book. we never showed it to anyone except us.

the comments were already referring to us. "who is this? i'm-" she was cut off and turned off her phone as she sighed loudly. "this looks like a second hyena." i chuckled.

"well if it is, it's hard to catch this one because we don't know who she is."

as we were walking down, we were feeling worried. my mind was clouded about the post and i kept asking who could it be?

for eunseo, she started avoiding us ever since she saw the post. i just gave a frown on my face. eunseo was very weird and her actions were really odd for me.

i followed jihye to her locker and a note fell on her feet. she reached for it and i looked at it.

"the game just started, jihye. if you don't want your little book to be published publicly, then do as i say or you'll have to pay the price."

- s

"s?" i asked "there aren't much people with a name starting with s. so who could this be?" jihye asked, fear in her tone.

i took the letter from her hand and observed it carefully. "but.. the handwriting seems so familiar." i said.

"it does, doesn't it?" jihye replies.

the bell finally rang and i was fixing my things, ready to go home.

when i looked at jihye, she was reading something. "another note?" i asked quietly. jihye handed me the note as i read it.

i scoffed, "this is sort of dumb. why would she or he ask us to go in that haunted toilet. aren't we not allowed to go there?" i asked.

"eunkyung look, i'm really desperate. i don't want her or him to post the contents inside that bloody book." jihye says.

i sighed, "it says i can bring someone." jihye pointed at the last sentence of the note. "so, who you gonna bring?" i asked.

jihye looked at the two boys at the door waiting for us. "i mean... it's not a bad idea. that's good." i replied.

"well, let's hope for the best." jihye replies.

"eunkyung, jihye, are coming along?" wonwoo asks.

i looked at jihye with a reassuring smile as i patted her back. "you can do it." jihye smiles at me.

jihye's pov — seventiiinnn