chapter 14

EUNKYUNG

after a few minutes when the video was posted, the principal barged in the classroom. everyone went silent and locked my lips together.

"kang hyena. please come with me." she stood up and walked away. i let out a loud sigh. after that, we just found out that hyena was expelled for such actions.

for the account, it was currently down.

jihye was walking with a new girl i haven't seen before. i walked up to them with a smile, "hey jihye! oh.. who's this?" i asked.

"she's a new student for this semester. her name's eunseo." the girl smiled at me softly and i smiled back.

"hi! i'm eunkyung... you're welcome to to sit lunch with us!" she gives a brighter smile and nodded her head.

"really? thank you so much!" she happily replied "i'm so so nervous." she said.

"it's okay! we can introduce you to my other friends later." jihye said and eunseo happily nodded.

while jihye was getting something from her locker, i recognized a big book. she took it out and showed it.

"remember this?" jihye asked. "it's been a long time since we looked at it!" i exclaimed. "what's that?" eunseo asked, curiosity hinting in her voice.

"oh... it's some sort of "burn" book but that's a long story." jihye chuckles, "well, we can take a look at it at lunch." she cooed.

during lunch, jihye and i were taking a look at the book and we were both laughing and taking a look at our rants. when class was over, jihye decided to invite me and eunseo to her house for some hanging out stuff.

apparently, they already went to her together, leaving me, well because i had to discuss some stuff at home and give something to wonwoo.

i immediately went to jihye's house and gladly, eunseo was still there. but something about her was just odd.

she was feeling really uncomfortable between us and she wasn't talking too much. i thought, maybe she's just new to the environment or she's a really shy girl who doesn't really socialize.

but after a few minutes i just came, she left so sudden and we just let her, not wanting to force her. jihye sighed and paused the movie.

"did you notice how she acts so weird and uncomfortable with us?" jihye asked. i licked my lips and tried to shrug it, "maybe she's really shy because she's new?" i replied.

jihye shook her head, "no. she's different."

i sighed, "yeah... i thought it was just me." jihye leaned her back, "something about her is just so weird."

our phones suddenly got a notification and it was from the account. again. both of us looked at each other with a frown and opened the post.

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL
posted a second ago

guys!! guess what i found? blow this tweet up and i'll post what is inside the book ;)

- anonymous

the picture was our rant book. it's impossible because who else would be posting this? hyena is expelled already. i kept staring at the picture.

it can't be.

jihye's pov — seventiiinnn