Worst than a Devil

Jason POV

I walk slowly to the basement as my heart was racing and I was praying heart that nothing will go wrong. Please God. I open the steel door shakily and walk inside. I turn around to see the fragile young boy whom I grew to care in a short amount of time. I’m doing this for him. I know I won’t regret for doing this. He deserve this, he deserve to be free, he deserve to be save and I’m not going back away from this plan.

“Justin?” I said softly walking towards him. He was just lying there staring at the ceiling like always. He moves his head as he hiss in pain. I kneel down beside him. “Yes Jason?” he croak. I frown looking at him and got up to get some water that I have put in the room but I guess it was so far that Justin didn’t have the strength to reach it. “Here. Drink it baby boy.” I said softly helping him in to my arms and let him drink the water slowly. He sigh in relief. “Thank you.” he whisper closing his eyes again as he lean his head on my chest. I rub his arms for comfort. I sigh as I began to speak again. “Justin..” I trail off. I felt him nod against my chest. “Umm.. do you trust me?” I ask anxiously. To my surprise, he didn’t even hesitate nodding his head again. I stare down at him in shock. “You really do?” I ask disbelief. He opens his eyes slowly looking up at me with his tired eyes.

He smile small. “I do Jason.” He said closing his eyes again as he nuzzle more in to my chest. I held him close trying to keep him warm as he was shivering a bit. “Okay. That’s .. great I guess. So, I need you to not ask question when I ask you to do something after this okay?” I ask. He opens his eyes again looking up at me confuse. “I need you to trust me in this Justin.” I said pleading a bit. “What are you talking about?” he croak more confuse. I took a deep breath. “We’re getting out of here.” I breath out. His eyes went wide at that and finally after a long time I could see a little sparkle in his beautiful eyes. “What?” he ask in shock. I smile at him as I caress is cheek. “We’re getting out of here Justin. You can finally be free.” I said again. “Really?” he ask and his eyes shows nothing but full of hope.

“Yes baby boy. You’re finally going to see your family and friends again. You’re going home Jay.” I said as his eyes brimmed with tears and he suddenly wrapped his now skinny arms around my neck. He press his face on to my chest as he sob. I rock him back and forth. “Shhh. Why are you crying babe? It’s going to be alright now.” I assured. “Thank you Ja..ja.jason..” he manage to say between sob. I smile at that. He’s crying because he’s going home. Happy tears I guess. “Don’t thank me yet Justin. I have promise to protect you and I failed before, so don’t thank me first until I really get you out of here.” I said remembering the day before when Mark hurt him right after I promised to protect him. “No Jason.. yo.you protected me enough.. you. you’re here all this time. I .. I .. I don’t care if I died here because since I got here you’re the only one that make me feel like I’m still human, not just some sex slave that is already filthy…” I stop him from continuing insulting himself. “You’re not a filthy sex slave Justin or any of those things that Mark has been putting in your head. So, stop thinking about yourself in that way baby boy.” I said sternly but in a loving way.

“But…” Justin tried to speak but I didn’t let him continue knowing what he’s going to say. “No.. shhh.. Stop okay.. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you or even convince you that you’re always going to be the one of the strongest person I’ve ever met in my entire life Justin. You’re still alive now and you should be proud of that Justin, you manage to face all of this. I don’t even know if I would still be alive if I’m at your place.” I whisper trying to block my own tears from falling thinking what he had been through. I still can’t accept the fact that I’ve been letting Mark do all this shameless things to him. I’ve could’ve stop that bastard but I didn’t, so I couldn’t help but to blame myself in this and that is why I will make sure this plans work. No matter what happen, Justin have to get out of this torture hole. My mind was interrupted by the sound of soft snores. I look down at the beautiful boy in my arms. Justin’s eyes was close as little snores escape his nose. I smile at the sight. How can he be so darn cute at the time like this?. I hug his body close to mine, so he won’t feel cold and alone.