Let Him Go!

Mark smirk as he look down at the unconscious boy. Now, all he need to think about is how to get Justin out of here without waking up the others. He knows Scooter, Kenny, Fredo, Ryan and Chaz are all down stairs watching Tv. He had to sneak up to Justin’s balcony to get up here. But now has to take Justin with him and he will make sure that nothing will stop him. Knowing that the boys already knows his dirty little secret making it harder for him to walk out of the door like nothing happen. And he’s in full angry mode that Justin told them. Making Justin suffer is the only thing that matters to Mark now. He will make sure to bring Justin as far away from here. So, he could do whatever he wants to the young boy and no one there will stop him. No one will hear Justin’s plead and cries. He’s been planning this since the beginning, to kidnap Justin but he thought he’d wait for a while so no one get suspicious of him. But now that his secret got out early than he though, so he have to do something.

Ryan can’t seems to stop worrying about his best friend that was asleep up in his room. They all decided to stay at Justin’s house to wait for Justin to wake up and ask what is wrong with him. The three boys was also wondering where is Mark since they haven’t saw him coming home yet and it’s already almost midnight. Pattie will arrive by morning.

“Guys, I’ll go check up on Justin alright?” Ryan get up from his seat. He felt like something bad is about to happen and he can’t seem to let the feeling go somehow, so he decided to check up on Justin instead so he won’t be feeling all this anymore.

“I’ll go with you.” Chaz and Fredo said at the same time. The adults look at them weirdly. But just shrug it off as they thought they care about Justin, so it’s normal for them to get worried about him. The three boys make their way upstairs.

Mark heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs. He begin to panic. He pick up the young boy body and put him on his shoulder. It’s not that hard anyways, Justin was so little and light for a boy his age and Mark is quiet buff for an old man. He could pick up Justin as easy as he wants. Ryan heard shuffle from inside of Justin’s room, he furrow his eyebrows and look at his other two friend. They also heard the noise. They walk quickly to Justin’s room and knock three times but no one was answering.

Mark walk to the balcony quickly, thinking on how to get down the ground without hurting himself. But before he could jump, the bedroom door open revealing the three boys. Ryan eyes went wide with what he saw. He wish more than anything for this to be just a nightmare.

“Stop right there!” Fredo yelled as he was also scared with what he saw but since his young friends was froze, he had to speak up. He look at the old man in disgust. What make him even sick is that Mark didn’t look scared but he looks amuse. He was smirking evilly.

Mark chuckle. “Or what?” he ask amuse. “You boys should really mind your own business you know? It’ not really polite to interrupt an adult business.” Mark said.

“Shut the fuck up!” Fredo snap. He will not show fear for this psychotic old man. “You been caught. Give it up already. You’re not getting away with the twisted things you did.” Fredo hiss.

Mark roll his eyes. “What are you even blabbering about boy? What twisted thing?” he ask as if he’s innocent.

“Stop with your sick old mind!” Fredo growl. His voice boom through the house making the adults down stairs heard and curious as to what is going on up stairs. Jeremy just got out from the children room after putting them to sleep. He stare at Kenny and Scooter and they rush upstairs.

Mark was about to make a comeback when Justin stir in his arm. Justin is almost waking up and Mark has to get out of here before things got out of his control. But before he could think of anything, Justin was already opening his eyes and all he saw was the ground and he knows he’s in someone’s arm. He struggle to get out of the old man’s grip. Mark remove Justin from his shoulder and bring his arm to hold Justin by the neck. Chaz gaps when he saw his friend face. Justin cheek was bloody as blood running down from the cuts Mark had make earlier.