t h i r t e e n

[13/15]
Daddy vs. Daddy 

It is after work when Madara comes to you and wraps his arms around your petite body, his chin resting on your soft hair. You roll your eyes at his gesture. As you pack the last things you stand up, Madara removing his head. 
"Are you ready?" he asks you and you nod with a smile. 
"I am."
Holding hands you and your employer and boyfriend leave the big building. The second you walk outside your eyes are blinded by a bright light coming from thousands of cameras. Your hands cover your eyes from the flashes. 

"Mr. Uchiha, how long are you dating your employee?"
"Ms. [Surname], don't you think Mr. Uchiha is too old for you?"
"Ms. [Surname] is the daughter of your ex-girlfriend, Mr. Uchiha, why are you dating her? Did you intend to date [name] from the beginning?"

Question over question your face flushes more and you drown in complete embarrassment. You never thought that you would be haunted by the paparazzi for dating Madara. And those questions. They make you sound like a hoe. You don't like one bit of that evening. 
"No comment, and now leave us alone!" Madara hisses annoyed and take out his cellphone.

"What is your current relationship to your mother, Ms. [name] [surname]?"
"What does your father say about this?"
"Have you thought about children or marriage yet?"

You hide behind the Uchiha completely shy. For the first time you can understand all those super stars and their fear of photographers. They are the worst, and so outrageous curious!
"I call the security!" Madara shouts raging and drags you behind him, moving through the crowd of people. 

As you finally have fresh air, without any cameras a man, a paparazzo runs in your direction. 
"Didn't I tell you guys to fuck off!?" Madara grumbles grabbing the man by his collar. 
"I just want to talk to Miss [Surname]." He says looking desperately in your direction.
"L-let him down, Madara!" you stammer at first. He looks at you with a raised eyebrow, but does as you said.
"Whatever," he mutters and turns his back to you, so that you could talk with the photographer.
"Well?"
"Uh, yes, why are you dating Mr. Uchiha?," He presses out. He seems to be sent by someone. 
"I want to know that too." a familiar voice says from behind you. As you turn around you are facing your dad looking disappointed.
"F-father!" you stammer, the color leaving your face.
"Ugh, what do you want?"the raven haired Uchiha asks glaring at Mr. [Surname].
"I want to know why my daughter, your girlfriend, dates a man 15 years older."
"Because she wants to."
"[Name]." your father calls out to you.

You are between two people. Your family, your father, and the man you love, Madara Uchiha, a guy who probably only dates you for the sex. Tears are welling up in your eyes and you silently cry. 

"I love him!" you shout as loud you could with your sobs. "I fucking love him, since I was a child! And I know that this feeling isn't mutual. I just know it! But I can't leave him! I need him!"

"[Name]." Madara mumbles taking a step forward. "Don't cry . . ."
"What else am I supposed to do!? Smiling because everything is going to be alright? I don't think so," you laugh wiping away the tears. 
"Sweety, I'm sorry," your father says. You look at him with a sad smile.
"Don't be.You're right, he is too old, but that doesn't change my feelings for him."
You take a deep breath and stare up at the sky, it would soon begin to rain like the sky knows that you are sad. 
"I'm going home. . ." you say, going in the direction of your father who welcomed you in his arms. 
It was a selfish act, but you needed time to think about everything. And Madara too. . .