t e n

T e n

[10/15]

Officially legal

"You called for me, Uchiha-sama?" You ask entering the office of the great CEO. It is now a month that you started working for him. At first you had no idea that Madara owns this company, but when you spotted him one day at the counter you nearly died on the spot. No wonder why you got accepted here so easily, with Madara being your childhood friend, babysitter, crush and by now ex-boyfriend of your dear mother. 

Oh how you loved the moment when the Uchiha dumped your mom in front of millions of people, her face was so priceless. Never since that day you heard anything from her. 

But nevertheless, you have no ideas as to why he broke up with her all of a sudden. He just said "I can't do this anymore." That was all he said.

What it meant? God knows. Also this extraordinary date, your 18th birthday. Should that be your present or something like that? It sure was, but though your mother is annoying as hell...

But back to the here and now. You stand in the middle of the room and look shyly at the 14 years older male with the mysterious charcoal eyes. His expression is unreadable, as he just stares at you making you feel uncomfortable.

"Yes, Miss [surname]. Please, have a seat." He says motioning to the empty seat opposite of him. You gulp and walk slowly over to the leather letting your body fall into it.

"Well,-" he starts and stands up walking around his huge desk. "Since your birthday was last week."he continues and is by now behind you. He leans slowly to your ear, his warm breath tickling your ear.

"I guess you at officially legal, [name]." He finishes and starts kissing your neck making you moan. 

Aha, so that's why...

"You are very cute looking so embarrassed," he teases referring to your immense blush on your cheeks. You literately could compete with a tomato as to whose face is more red.

You pout and hide your face in your hands, but Madara takes them in his and kisses them and finally sucks on your fingers.

"St-stop," you stammer feeling definitely uncomfortable. This man has such a great effect on you it's scaring.

"Why? I thought a girl whose crush is finally confessing his feelings for her after 4 long years of waiting would be smiling like sunshine.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" You ask with wide open eyes.

"Hmm? Do you really think I would do it with a kid, [name]? I am a patient man, but now I can't wait any longer." He explains in a seductive voice and this sexy smirk in his lips, you just cannot resist him anymore...