S i x

[6/15]

unexpected visitor

It's been two months since you moved in at your dad's. And you don't regret this decision. Your father's house is pretty big and not only you have a better room, no, you even have an own balcony and bathroom. The only thing that is hard for you is leaving your friends.

Your father's house is at the other and of Konoha and you can only rarely meet with your friends. Not seeing Naruto's cheerful face when he eats ramen is something you really do miss. Or Ino and her gossip. Then there is the energetic and youthful Rock Lee.

Okay, I don't really miss him.

But it's better for your heart to not see the Uchiha and the slut of a mother hand in hand. When you told your father the reason for your sudden moving plans he got furious. He knows very well how your mother is. She gets one man after an other.

The reason for their divorce. You never knew, your father kept it a secret. He doesn't want you to hate your mother. Well, it didn't help much. What you did after your move out? Burning every picture if your mother and you.

She hasn't even called you since then. 

"She's probably way too busy with Madara," you roll your eyes and look out of the window.

"But even though you broke my heart, I can't stop thinking about you, Madara." You mumble and watch the clouds in the light blue sky.

A sudden knock on your door pulls you out of your thoughts and you stand up and answer the door.

"What is it da-, SASUKE!?" You say shocked and confused on the highest level.

"Yo," he just says and enters your room, making his way to your bed and sits down there.

"So, what's the great Uchiha Sasuke, heart breaker of Konoha, doing here?" You joke to kill the uneasiness in you.

"Figuring out why my friend is not living with her mother anymore." He says and you snort.

"Don't call this little shit my mother!" 

"Okay, what happened!?" He asks making extremely idiotic gestures with his hands.

"Well, what would you say if I tell you that my mother and your uncle are dating?" 

Sasuke chokes and falls from his seat, his eyes showing complete disgust, his face even turns into a light green color.

"[Name], you can't be serious." He asks you with a serious look.

"I am deadly serious, Sasuke. She and Madara are together. I don't want to believe it either. What has she what I don't have?"

"Boobs."

"Fuck you, Sasuke!" You yell at and threw a pillow at the raven haired boy who just laughed. You pout and cross your arms.

"Aw, [name], I still like you."

"What an honor."