e l e v e n

[11/15]
D a d d y !

The Uchiha male quickly unbuttoned his shirt and stays now with a bare and muscular chest in front of you. His lips curled into a smirk, Madara pulls you up and pushes you against his desk. 

You feel his erection against your abdomen area, his dark eyes staring with lust at your still with closes covered body. His hands ripping of this, in his opinion annoying, blouse and tosses it away. The Uchiha male trails kisses down your jawline, neck and chest until his lips connect with yet another cloth.

His big hands get a grip on your breast as he takes of your bra. Madara's cold fingers brush over your nipples, hardening at his touch.

"Can you even imagine how long I have waited for this day?" He mumbles.

"Tell me about it," you say as your hands make their way behind his back. He smirks and his lips crash onto yours, his tongue sliding in your mouth.

Of course, he won the battle of hot tongues, and continued to kiss and suck on your neck, leaving several hickeys behind. 

But even though you enjoy your bodies pressed against each other, his kisses and his touch, you couldn't shove away the uneasiness and the fact that this is your second time having sex.

Your grip on the male tightened as he forcefully opened your legs. You shut your eyes preparing yourself for the pain that would soon follow. But instead of that, a ring tone was heard. The ring tone of your cell phone.

"Ugh, who's that?" Madara asks annoyed as you grab your phone.

"It's my Dad," you answer unsure.

"Your dad you say?"

"Yes."

"Well, [name], your daddy is right here, ready to fuck you . . . hard."