Chapter 22: Jake Green

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

*Long before the events happen* 

It was almost midnight, as two people in an apartment shouted at each other, for what reason? Well, let's find out...

Jake Green Pov. 

"What do you mean?" A girl asked me surprised of what I am suggesting. 

"Ashly, we must get rid of him!" I shouted. 

"B-but! He's my boyfriend! You expected to get rid of him!" She shouted back. 

"Come on honey," I said softly. 

"Don't call me honey!" She slapped me.

"Ow... Look, he's dangerous for all of us Ashly. I'm just trying to protect you," I told her as I rubbed my cheek.

"Y-yeah... I guessed..." She said quietly.

"Look, it's a win-win situation. Remember the time during your date?" I asked her. 

"Y-yeah... he was a monster..." She said with fear in her voice, remembering what happened last time.

"Exactly. So if we get rid of him for everyone's safety and tell everyone that he's the one doing all the deeds, our reputation goes back to normal," I told her. 

"True... but he's still an innocent Inkling..." She said. 

"I know... but... in the end, he'll bring you nothing. While I can bring you everything," I whispered into her ear. 

I felt her shiver, as she smiled back at me, "You really want me, don't you?~" 

"Of course I do," I said, as I lean down and kissed her on the lips. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip Bought To You By Innocent (Y/n)*

________________________________________________________________________________

Jake Green Pov. 

I left Ashly's apartment, with a huge smile on my face. You can say, I gave her a pounding. Hehe, life couldn't be better than at. Now, time to get rid of the monster. 

I pulled out my phone and dialled up (Y/n)'s phone. 

"H-hello..." (Y/n) said on the other side of the phone, with fear in his voice. 

"(Y/n), is everything okay over there?" I asked.

"I killed them! I... I don't want this! Why..." I heard him cried. 

"Jeez, (Y/n) calm down! I'm going to help you okay? Just breathe in and out," I told him. 

"O-okay..." He said quietly. 

"Now... I want you to meet me at the square at 1 a.m got it?" 

"Y-yes... Jake..." 

"Good..." I smiled. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 Your Pov. 

I whipped away my tears, once again. As I looked around and see torn body parts of Inklings, with their colour spilled all over the walls and floor. The rain slowly washes them away, but it was too much.