"Ooo, it smells so good!" I told him as I grabbed my food out the bag.

Moaning through my first bite, I thank him, before finishing all my food in less than 8 minutes, yeah y'all, me and the baby were hungry as hell

"Damn mama, you was hungry af wasn't it?" James stopped eating to make fun of me.

"I sure was!" I responded back smiling big as hell.

He snapped a picture of me smiling at him.

"Boy delete that!" I yelled trying to snatch his phone from him.

"Nope, it's already posted on the gram." He responded kissing me to make me forget about grabbing his phone.

I get up, stopping the kiss.

He smacks his lips and ask, "why you get up?"

"Boy I need to get dressed or I'll miss Tae!"

He nods his head and picks his food back up, allowing me to walk into my room where I check what he posted.

•••

•••

"You just missed your turn." I tell James, tapping him on his shoulder.

"Go back to your phone and mind ya business, I know where I'm going." He told me before turning up his music.

Imma mind my business, but only because I know he gone buy me food after this.

About five minutes later we pull up at a restaurant and James turns off his car.

"Sooo are you gonna tell me why we're here instead of at Tae's place?" I ask with an attitude.

"Girl get ya ass out the car," he says, wetting out his car and walking to my side to open the door for me.

I get out, following him inside the restaurant. Confused as hell.

As soon as I walked through the door, everybody in the restaurant yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

Looking around, I notice that it's blue decoration everywhere and hella gifts.

I instantly begin to cry and run to hug Tae, who's standing in front of everyone, smiling with his arms out.