Chapter 1

LAST EDITED December 21, 2020.

Jane P.O.V:

I ran down the hall to Carlos's dorm. It was his birthday and it had to be perfect! But when I walked into the room he wasn't even out of bed. He was curled up on his bed holding his arm and he was shaking. I ran over to him, the blood pounding in my head didn't help my nerves. What had happened last night? He had been perfectly fine at the party, throwing cake at Jay and everything!

"Carlos! A-are you okay!?!?" I asked terrified my voice shaking.

"mmhmm," he mumbled, almost calmly.

I sat on the edge of his bed and placed a hand on his shoulder. I could feel him shaking under my touch, I didn't waste any time and tried to text the group chat. Before I could hit send I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

"HOLY CRA-" I screamed before Jay placed a firm hand over my mouth to keep me from waking Carlos. He released my face, stepped back, and smiled. "You could at least give me a friendly "Hi, Jane!" before giving me a HEART ATACK!!!" I threatened him.

"Hi, Jane,"

"Oh my god..." I mumbled putting my head in my hands.

"It's my dorm room to you know, I mean like I sleep here... don't need to knock." He chuckled. "I already saw Carlos and sent something to Mal and Evie."

I sighed and took a few deep breaths to keep myself from hyperventilating. I was still slightly shaken from Jay's sudden appearance, and thinking intently about what might be wrong with Carlos I didn't see Mal and Evie walk in.

"Are you okay!?!?!?!" Evie said shrieked causing me to fall off the edge of Carlos's bed.

"Uhh... Yeah... I think..." Carlos said sleepily. I probably had woken him up, I sighed again at my own idiocy.

I rolled over onto my back realizing I was still on the floor. I winced when tried to sit up before my head slammed back onto the ground, Jay's foot had been placed at the edges of my hair pulling it as I attempted to get up off the floor.

"Jay your foot-"

"Sorry!" He said taking a step to the side.

Carlos leaned over the edge of the bed to look at me. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked, with an unreadable expression on his face. I facepalmed in embarrassment, why was I still on the floor? I looked through my fingers to see him grinning from ear to ear. He apparently found it funny when I embarrassed myself. I slowly sat up and eventually got all the way up to my feet so I could sit on the edge of his bed again.

Then his hand started to shake again, this time faster. The amusement on Carlos's face was suddenly gone replaced with a hesitant fear. He held his hand to his chest and hid under the covers. I sat there for a moment before he started slamming his face into the pillow over and over again.

"Stupid hand-" he hit his head with a pillow again and again until the shaking stopped. "God!" he groaned.

"Mal you might want to think of a spell for that!" Jay said still looking at Carlos.

"Oh... okay... yeah!" she started pulling out her spellbook.

"No, Don't!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed making me jump and fall off the side of the bed for the millionth time that morning. "Oh, Jane dear are you ok?" 

"Yup," I said giving her a thumbs up from the floor.

"I've heard of this before..." my mother continued.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, his hand is shaking like Emma's hand does in Once Upon a Time...(If you haven't seen Once Upon a Time that's okay!) Here is a video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dAGynFyXkA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you having dreams or visions?" my mom suddenly sounded like a therapist asking Carlos questions.

"Yeah, I am..." Carlos explained. "Jane-"

"Yeah," I said getting up off the floor again

"Your still alive right..." He hugged me. "Like this isn't a dream?" 

I stared at him in shock.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..." My mother sighed. "Jane dies in your vision doesn't she..."

Carlos just nodded. I hugged him tighter not wanting to let go.

Thanks for reading! This chapter is officially edited (December 21, 2020) and once I edit all the other chapters up to chapter 7 it will be up to date! Hope everyone is doing well this Christmas season and I'll hope to update soon!

-Storm💜⚡