VII

Lately, after dinner, (Y/N) decides to retrieve back to her quarters for the rest of the day. She never let anyone in aside from Anna who accidentally barge in without knocking in her door. Unknown to them, Pabbies warn got under her skin, she never understood why that simple warning made her paranoid quickly. Frantically, this simple warning that she received days ago made her tremble in fear. And it like the weights of the world has been put on her shoulders.

-FLASHBACK-

(Y/N) Stark, She heard the wise troll calls her name and gestured her to come closer, she did and the troll held her calloused hand with his, he closed his eyes as if hes reading whats her future is. "(Y/N) Stark, I sense great danger ahead." He said, (Y/N) frowns at him, "Grand Pabbie? What do you mean?" She asked.

(Y/N) Stark, a war will come. A war that could end the lives of innocent people. "Man, Woman, old, children of Arendelle are endanger! I saw your future fall in your own hands, you regret a million times." He said to her.

"Be warn, Stark. For what ahead of you is quite dark, but please protect her, protect Elsa at all cost. Even it cause your own life. She plays an important role, My lady." He said.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"JARVIS," (Y/N) called her Artificial Intelligence. "Yes, ma'am." He answered, (Y/N) put her hands on her forehead and sigh, she rubs it with frustration. She taps on one of her hologram and studies the remaining data that she has. She glance at Mark 50, and sigh again. Grand Pabbies warning is driving her mad in a minute and to the fact that she has to do this because she couldnt strive if something happens to them. (Y/N) knows them to well.

"JARVIS did you save the files I have for the Reprising of Iron Man Mark 50?" She asked. "The Mark 50 that your father did, Ms. Stark? Yes I have to the certain level maam." He said, the young Stark chuckles to herself and clasp her hand together, "Great, alright Jarvis, please prepare the data on Mark 85 for comparison on the armors capabilities and--" She says but when she was about to swipe her fingers to the left for the actual remodeling and start with it, she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked while she stand there completely frozen in her place, "Its Anna, (Y/N). Can I come in?" The young Stark roll her eyes and smirks a little, "Sure," She says. Anna entered the room before doing so, she pokes her head first and smiles giddily at the brunette. She quickly entered the room and closed the door behind her not forgetting to lock it first.

"Now knocking in the door wasnt that hard was it?" She says with a smirk and her arms cross at her in a teasing manner.

The redhead princess blushed in embarrassment, "Shut up" She says then she nibbles her lower lips before she continues. "So what are you doing?" the Young princess asked her. The inventor avert her gaze from Anna back to her work and taps a few things in her hologram before answering the monarch.

"Some things, like work." She bluntly said. She glance at her, "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked her again.

"Oh, I...uh, Im here to invite you over for game night actually." Anna said. (Y/N) pause for a while and turned around to see Anna fidgeting her fingers. "Game night?" She says confusingly. The young princess smiles excitedly at the inventor and clench her fist in her excite mode. "Yeah! Were currently doing question or command for this night." She explains. The young Stark shrug her shoulders, "Uh, truth or dare. Thats quite immature to play for game night." She said resuming to what she's currently doing and observing the Iron Man Mark 50 and 85 specs.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked the inventor, "That's what its called in my time." She answered, Anna only nod, "But Seriously, you have to play with us! Its going to be fun!" She insist the young inventor again. (Y/N) sigh and glance at the redheaded princess, as for Anna she was waiting for the brunette respond if ever shes going to say yes or no, if she says no, she'll not going to give up and probably pull the young Stark out of her room and drag her to the library. "Are you--"  "No." The young Stark bluntly answered which cause the young princess to frown at her.