II

II

"So is this like a normal thing to say 'thank you for saving me' or something, cause to be honest I feel the warm welcome!" (Y/N) said with sarcasm as she walks with two Arendellian guards beside her as always loves to keep an eye on her. "Or is this how the Queen treats her guest with hospitality." She says with sarcasm again which made some of the guards to roll their eyes at her and sigh annoyingly, the brunette smirks in delight as she sees the people who are guiding her to the cell.

"You know this is a great welcoming thing, and I really appreciate it." She annoys once more making the guards groan loudly, "Does she ever shut up?" One of them asked. "I don't know, probably I won't since I have a mouth to open up. You know dear guards of Arendelle; I can do this all day." She said as she does the quoting marks with her hands that is hold by the shackles.

"I mean my Uncle Steve always says that-- May God bless his soul in heaven, if he ever exist or in Valhalla. And let me tell you now I get why he loves that line." She said once again, the guards looked at each other with questioning looks as if they are wondering, what the hell is Valhalla? "Ah, clearly by the look on your face you guys don't know what Valhalla is, so let me—hey!" She exclaim as the next thing the guards do is shove her to an empty cell and close the metal gates as if they don't want to hear her rants. Well, just like she said she could do that all day. She loves to annoy people and gets in their nerves sometimes.

"Well, I thought the 18th century people are more respectful and mannered." She said to herself, "Probably they see you as a threat Ms. Stark." JARVIS said on her earpiece. She looked at her handcuffs and sigh, she hates one of these things it makes her want to break something in hand. "I hate this thing." She mutters

"Why don't you try dislocating your thumb, Ms. Stark?" JARVIS says. "I hear it works very well." He continued. (Y/N) smugly looked at the door as if she's imagining the human form of JARVIS is in front of her, talking to her. "I rather not break my hand, Jarvis. And how do you sure to relocate it again? So is a big no, no." She says.

The next morning, (Y/N) didn't receive any sleep at all because she didn't want too, although at morning before the guards leave her some breakfast she's been expecting the entire prison cell and conclude that this room isn't strong enough, and it's quite cold if you ask her, minutes after that, the Arendelle guards entered her cell, and removes the metal handcuffs so she could eat properly, "Why thank you for being generous on removing this thing in my arms, I wouldn't risk any of my clothes getting food dirt." She says.

A guy steps up with blonde hair, brown eyes, wearing an Arendelle suit and clearly a platoon leader himself because of a strong built he has said to her, or probably ordered her to do so, "Eat up. Or will handcuff you again." She chuckles making the guard platoon leader frown, "Yeah. Whatever," She said.

The guy beside him gave her an awful glare of loathe which made her smirk even more, "You don't tell that to the leader of my platoon himself. Have some respect!" Said the guy who is clearly 2 inch taller than her, (Y/N) glance at the leader again and shrug, "Fine respect the guy who clearly has one brain cell."

The higher rank guard's anger flares up but remains his cool as the Queen ordered them not to harm her in any other way, straight order from the Queen herself, unless she done something horrible like hurt them, that's when they take the drastic measure of hurting her, but so far she is just hurting their pride which is actually working in process, "Eat up." The platoon leader once orders her, again and signals the guards he's with to follow him and shut the door with a loud metallic THUD!

"Bunch of A-holes." She says and grabbed the tray from the wooden seat, she also notice that the menu has been change from stone cold ones to warm cup of chocolate drink, two sunny side up eggs and one bread. She also notices a small paper at the plate beside her cup and read it;