III

III

(Y/N) Stark didn't get much sleep last night after what she heard from JARVIS, she was disappointed about it and quite sleepless, "What do we do now, Jarvis?" She asked. She rub her face with her hands, certainly she could say that this is bad for her and for sure she blaming her own stupidity for not checking, the device broke when she rescued the royal sisters from bandits and for sure they don't have any resources or technologies to help her back home. She taps her fingers gently to her forehead as she thinks for a while before she actually had an idea for the device.

"Jarvis, do you still have the equations for the quantum realm and the studies?" She asked, at the corner of the room the monitor of the computer lights up showing the various researches she has done and also the components for the tech she's working on, she touched the screen of the monitor and views some notes, "Jarvis save this up please, and..." She paused for a while and reviewed the text in the screen. "Also this, we need to work on that device as soon as possible and please estimate the time to finish this." She said.

"6 or 7 months ma'am," JARVIS answered. "I—wait what? 6 months?! JARVIS are you serious right now?!" She said. "Unfortunately, I am Ms. Stark." Said JARVIS, (Y/N) sigh in irritation, "are they any power source that could power up the entire device as we speak?" she asked as she saw something far more interesting, it was the picture of the Tesseract.

"Vibranium, ma'am." Said JARVIS, "as we know, it's the only source that could adapt the power of the tesseract, or possibly the only metal that could copy the space stone's power." Said the A.I. (Y/N) frowns and bites her lips, "The suit is powered by the Vibranium, the Arc reactor can also power it up right Jarvis?" She asked. Of course, she was fully aware by the presence of Vibranium because her father created the element with the help of her Grandfather's research.

"Yes, it can Ms. Stark."

"Then—" A knock suddenly merge from the door making (Y/N) yelp in surprise, good think the door is lock or else whoever is behind the door would suddenly goes in and freak out to the sudden architectural change. "Uh, JARVIS could you please install some files to whatever is needed to rebuilt the Multi-Quantum Realm device, and the following components also." She said.

"Lady Stark?" the woman behind the door said.

The Young Stark panic, "Who is it?" She asked. "Gerda, my Lady. The Queen and the Princess has asks for your presence for breakfast." She informed. The brunette gulp, "I—uh, can you tell the Queen and the Princess that I'm not hungry, Gerda?" She said.

The maid spoke again, "But my Lady, the Queen insists your presence in the dinner table with Master Kristoff." Kristoff Bjorgman, Anna's boyfriend, of course she's aware that the young princess is taken by the ice harvester and deliverer himself, for a humble beginning the guy is still down to earth with his pride and ego unlike... Hans. "Queen Elsa, would always not take no for an answer for guests like you, Milady." Gerda says. "She insists you to be there, because she wouldn't want the great Iron Lady of Arendelle and the Saviour to starve herself to much."

"I guess she is quite right Ms. Stark." JARVIS Remarked, the young Stark sigh and rub her face with her hands, she didn't expect Elsa—I mean, the Queen of Arendelle to be THIS stubborn! Is she always like this though? But whom she is kidding, for a Queen such as her with powerful and majestic pose, (Y/N) find the young ruler to be attractive, I mean don't we all? "Jarvis," (Y/N) says giving a warning tone to the Artificial Intelligent. "Alright, I'll join ahead." She says.

"Wonderful, my lady, I'll just be here outside the door to escort you to the dining room." Said Gerda. (Y/N) produce a half smile in respond, although the middle aged maid could not see it, but she can't help to feel a sudden strung of happiness in her. She grab the watch that is laying on the night stand and wrap it around her arm and wore a hoodie like she always do, and her jeans and some snickers as well. She wouldn't forget the keys to the room because she doesn't want anyone entering, because they might break something in process. When she came out of the room and closed the door behind her, the maid looks at her weirdly because of her clothing choice.