D-Dad pt.2? I guess

Dekus POV

I expected another hit but never got one. I opened my eyes to see kachan holding his hand back.
Kachan: well it's a good thing I want him them"

I started hearing sirens? I looked over and saw the best thing I could see right now. Police cars. They held their guns out
P1: release the children immediately"
He let go of my wrist which was red. The pain all started to sink in from all the hits, my face was burning, and stinging all over as I fell to my knees silenty crying into my hands. I felt to arms wrap around me.

Kachan: hey, hey it's okay now, he can't hurt you anymore, I'm here"
I wrapped my arms around his waist still being careful of the stitches
Deku: oh my gosh is are you okay? The s-stitches you have to get those checks immediately"

Kachan: baby I'm fine my worry Is about you Right now"
Deku: but kachan-"
Kachan: No I'm okay, but are you?"
He asked releasing the hug

Bakugous POV
I was looking at him but he just kept looking down.
Bakugou: im sorry that was a stupid question"
Deku: N-no it's fine, I just wanna leave"
Bakugou: okay, but the police do need to ask some questions"
Deku: okay.......can you stay with me?"
He still wouldn't look up at me
Bakugou: yeah I can"

The police came over and drove us and inko  to the station. The entire car ride there deku just wouldn't look at me. ' damn it Katsuki! You should've done more, he hates you now'

I mentally yelled at myself. Once we got there I waited in the waiting room for about an hour until deku came out. His face was tear stained with purple bruises on both sides of his face he walked over to me still trying to avoid eye contact.

Deku: c-can we go back to the dorms?"
Bakugou: if that's what you want then of course"
We started walking I texted my mom to come pick us up she had dekus bag for him and drove us to the dorms. The car ride was silent. He still wouldn't look at me ' does he really hate me that much?'

Once we got there we walked inside. It was only 6pm so everyone was eating dinner. Glances and whispered were exchanged considering when I left I just ran out

*Earlier that day*
I quickly went down the stairs the elevator would take to long and Deku needed me now. I sped walked through the living room
Kiri: hey bakubro where are you going?"
Bakugou: non of your fucking business shitty hair"
I ignored the rest of the questions and left
*Present time*

I saw them staring at me
Bakugou: what the fuck are you looking at!?"
Mina: what happened?"
Bakugou: what the hell do you mean"
Mina: it was on the news"
Deku: w-wait wha-"
I heard him whisper

Bakugou: FUCKING HELL"
I turned and punched a hole the wall causing everyone to flinch.
Uraraka: deku......do you wanna tal-"
She was cut off by deku speaking up
Deku: No, I just want to go to my room"
He walked to the elevator without saying anything else

Kiri: well bakubro do you want to talk about it?"
Bakugou: it's not me you should be worried about"
I walked to the stairs leaving everyone in silence. I went to my room avoiding everyone. I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling. 'should I text him?.......No.......just go to his dorm? Yeah just talk to him'

I got up and went to elevator. I went down to the second floor 'what am I even supposed to say' I got out of the elevator and walk to the room. I hesitated before slightly Knocking.
Deku: it's open"
He whispered. I open the door to see him sitting up on his bed. His legs criss crossed  holding onto a pillow
Bakugou: I have to ask you something"

I said carefully as I sat next to him
Deku: I do too"
Bakugou: you go first"
Deku:w-well.............. Do you think I'm like him?"
He looked up at me tears filling in his eyes. The last word lingering on his lips.
Bakugou: Deku No of course not your so much better than him, you are one of the greatest people I've ever met, hell you are the greatest person I've ever met"
He hugged me and let the tears fall
Deku: what did you want to ask me?"
Bakugou: I was going to ask you if you were mad at me"

Deku: No of course not, why would I?"
Bakugou: earlier you wouldn't even look at me...."
Deku: oh I'm so sorry, I thought you were disappointed in me"
He looked up at me
Bakugou: Don't apologize, I could never be disappointed in you"
I kissed him on the forehead and held him In my arms closer.

Dekus POV

So much has happened today and I really needed this. We stayed like that for a little while until we heard a knock on the door
Kiri: hey it's Kirishima can I come in?"
I looked up and kachan and nodded yes

Kachan: yeah it's open"
The door open and came in. Kachan was still holding onto me which was strange because normally he wouldn't want to so affection.
Kiri: can I?......."
He asked pointing at my desk chair. I nodded as he sat down.
Kachan: look shitty hair if it's about-"

I cut him off
Deku: No.........it's okay, if you have questions you can ask.......but some I might not answer"
I looked up at kachan
Kachan: are you sure?"
He looked at me asking
Deku: yes they just want to know what happened"
I blushed as he kissed my forehead (sorry if there's alot of forehead kisses but I think they're fucking adorable so deal with it)

Kiri: I only have a few"
Deku: shoot away"
Kiri: what exactly happened, the news just said father attacks a son and mother after returning home to visit"
Deku: well it's half true....."
I looked down at my scared hands, while fiddling with the sleeves of my forest green hoodie

Deku: mom had invited me home for the day because there was an important guest visiting she didn't tell me who until it was too late I was on the phone with kachan when it all started. He insulted and hit me after not even 5 minutes of talking"
I felt myself tearing up again ' God I'm suck a crybaby'.
Deku: S-sorry if I worried you guys I'm fine now"

Kiri: if you ever need to talk about it, we are all here for you."
Deku: Thank you"
Kiri: also dinner will be ready at 8 denki is cooking"
Kachan:SHIT THERE GOES THE FUCKING KITCHEN"
I laughed a little at kachans comment
Kiri: that's what we wanna hear"
Kachan: you wanna hear me complain about denki burning down the fucking kitchen??"

Kirishima face palmed
Kirishima: see you guys down stairs"
He said walking out. I looked at my clock it was already 6:58.
Deku: ummm kachan?"
Kachan: Yes nerd"
Deku: I-I know we do this alot but c-can we c-cuddle?"
I asked nervously, looking down at my feet.
Kachan: did you just ask ME, your boyfriend, if we could cuddle?"

Deku: y-yeah"
Kachan: you damn nerd of course we can stop getting so nervous about asking me stuff. I'm your God damn boyfriend"
Deku: o-okay"

Bakugous POV

'how does someone this damn fucking cute even exist' . I laid back on his bed propping my feet up. He got the hint and extended his legs out and intertwied them with mine, as he cuddled into my chest.

Deku: thank you.........I love you kachan"
I wrapped my arm around rubbing his back.
Bakugou: yeah I love you too Nerd"

A/N: sorry I know is aid j would upload part 2 yesterday but I have elike a ton of homework and since it's all online it makes even less sense but thanks for being patient with me love you guys 🖖