w-wait K-Kachan

Dekus POV

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD KACHAN I KISSING ME BACK. He released the kiss and was staring at me I didn't know what to do I just stood their like an idiot . It was quite until Kirishima yelled something.

Kirishima: damn bakugou that looked like one hell of kiss"

Mina: omg yasss"

Denki: so are they thing now?"

Denki said talking to sero

Sero: I hope so"

I was quite I felt my face blushing hard what was I supposed to do I just kissed my crush, wait he kissed me back? Does he like me? Or was he just doing it for the dare? I didn't know anything besides that that kiss was amazing I wanted to kiss him again.

Kachan: you damn idiots shut the fuck up your annoying me"

They instantly became silent I turned around and was going to go sit down when I felt a warm hand on shoulder

Kachan: deku come talk to me outside"

He glared at everyone

Kachan: alone."

Deku: o-okay K-Kachan"

He walked passed me and headed to the patio on the side of the apartment I just stood there just an idiot

Mina: OMG OMG OMG deku that was awesome I knew I could get you guys toget-"

Deku: w-wait w-ha-"

Mina: nothing deku just go outside and talk to bakugou"

I walked out and closed the sliding door behind me then sun was setting and kachan was there with his arms crossed staring at the sunset.
He noticed me and turned around. The blinds were closed so no one could see us.

He came really close.

Kachan: deku I'm not really good at this whole confession thing. C-can you help me out here"

Deku: w-wait kachan you l-like me?"

I was waiting for him to burst out laughing like it was just a prank but he didn't he just stared at me.

Kachan: I don't just like you deku."

I knew it was a stupid prank I looked down at my feet and started to tear up . He took 2 of his fingers and lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

Kachan: i-i love you deku"

I froze before I could think i spoke.

Deku: i-i love y-you too kachan"

Before I could do anything else he kissed me, I kissed him back. He backed away slowly keeping is fingers on my chin.

Kachan: de- izuku will you be my boyfriend?"

Deku: YES!!!"

I jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug.

Deku: and please call me deku it feels werid when you call me izuku"

Kachan: whatever you damn  adorable nerd"

I released the hug to see his face bright red. I could feel my face burning up.

Deku: let's go back inside now"

Bakugous POV

He grabbed my hand I gently  pulled me inside. Everyone was acting like they didn't just spy on us. When he was hugging me I saw them peeking through the curtains.

Bakugou: you damn idiots spying on us I fucking saw you"

Deku: they were?"

Bakugou: yes deku they were"

Mina: sorry we couldn't resist"

Sero: you mean you two couldn't"

he said pointing at racoon eyes and shitty hair

Denki: yeah um me and sero had nothing to do with this"

Bakugou: shut the hell up Pikachu I saw you looking too"

Sero:damn it's getting late I gotta dash my mom wants me home before dark"

Mina: yeah same congratulations see you guys Monday"

Denki: wait mina can I get a ride"

Mina:sure"

Kirishima: wait guys don't leave me"
he said running after them.

I noticed deku looking at me

Bakugou: yes nerd"

Deku was twiddling with his fingers
Deku: well um kachan since they left earlier than expected w-want to watch a-a movie t-together?"

' God he looked so damn cute'

Bakugou: yes we can deku I'll go change into my PJs and you can pick out the movie okay?"

He squeezed his grip around my waist, holding me closer.

Deku: oh thanks kachan this is gonna be so much fun"

I hugged him back just as tight.

Bakugou: okay nerd I have to be able to walk"

He quickly released the hug.

Deku: o-oh right sorry kachan"

He ran over to the TV stand and starts rumaging through the movies. I walked up stairs and changing into grey sweatpants and a tang top and went back down stairs and saw he had already picked out 2 movies that were set on the coffee table

Deku: K-Kachan can we watch m-more than 1-1 movie?"

Bakugou:  we can watch as many movies as you want deku"

Deku: oh yay thanks kachan" he ran up and hugged me again I hugged him back.

Deku: Im going to go in PJs now"

He released and ran up the stairs. He was so excited. I plopped on the couch.

Bakugou:God how did I get so lucky"