Really again

Dekus POV

It was another normal Tuesday at school, expect for the fact that few students weren't here, only about 15 which was me, kachan, Uraraka, tsu, denki, Kirishima, tokoyami, todoroki, mina,jirou, yaoyorozu, Iida, Sero, M*neta and Aoyamma.

Mr.Aizawa was going over last nights homework.
Mr.Aizawa: so does anyone have the answer for question #7"
I looked at my paper and rose my hand, no one else had their hand raised which didnt surprise me because that was one of the harder ones

Mr.Aizawa: midoriya?"
Deku: oh um I got 74.6"
Mr.Aizawa: correct"
He said in his basic monotone voice
He was about to write it on the board when an alarm went off. It wasn't just any normal alarm though. This specific alarm everyone was sort of used to but still scared of
Mr.Aizawa: everyone back of the classroom now"
He whisper shouted

We all got up and sped walked to the classroom trying to stay as quite as possible. I sat in one of the corners with my knees to my chest, I was shaking 'they're back' Kachan was next to me which made me feel a little better Uraraka was sitting infront of me with her new girlfriend, tsu.

It was all silent. 'too silent'. I was still visibly shaking. Last time they came they tried to kill our class and the teachers. Kachan gently pulled my face to to meet his *it's gonna be okay*
He mouthed. I couldn't have a panic attack especially right now. I did my breathing exercises in 1.....2.....3 out 1...2...3 ( idk if this is a legit method but it's helps me sometimes when I have them)

i repeated this process over and over untill I wasn't shaking. Kachan looked at me again and mouthed *better now?* I shook my head yes. I figured he didn't want to show to much affection in front of people, but then he hugged me and I hugged back.

3rd person POV

About 10 minutes passed, everything was still silent. The students of 1-A were still all gathered in the corner.

BANG BANG

The door flew open to see a teenage girl with blond hair in two space buns she was in a school girl uniform with a yellow sweater, she held 2 knives one in each hand, this was the criminal named Toga she specialized in knives. There was a taller male next to her he had burn marks all over him with pitch black hair, he was in a long dark trench coat with a white T-shirt and black jeans. He had a fire gun in his hand, this was the criminal Dabi he specialized in fire, he had created a gun that can shoot fire non stop ( if you've seen legends of tomorrow then it's like Mick's gun)

Mr.Aizawa stood infront of the students.
Mr.Aizawa: what do you want from us"
Toga: oh we just want to play"
Dabi: God Toga your annoying, we want the child who came first in the sports festival"
Izuku looked over and bakugou who looked like he was going to kill them.

The ash blond male stood up
Bakugou: what the fuck do you want"
He shouted
Mr.Aizawa: bakugou sit down now!"
Dabi: all we need is for him to come with us and we wont hurt anyone"
Toga: What!?!,I wanted to make them bleed!"
Dabi: Shigaraki said just get the boy"
Toga: fine!"

Mr.Aizawa I can't let you do that"
Kirishima: I won't let you"
Their gazes shifted to Kiri
Toga: now who is this?"
She giggled slightly
Dabi: Toga we only came for 1 not all of them now hurry up and grab him"
Toga: your no fun, and why can't you do it?"

Dabi then created a fire barrier behind the teacher causing the students to back up farther
Mr.Aizawa: stay behind me, help is on the way!"
The student had stood up and we're now huddling in the corner.
Todoroki: we need a plan we can't just sit here and do nothing"
The duo haired boy said from the corner. Mr.Aizawa was trying to keep the criminals back, causing alot of yelling so they couldn't hear them talking

Iida: I agree as class rep does anyone have anyone have any ideas"
M*neta: do you guys have a death wish!"
Mina: No they're right we have to do something"
Jirou: what if we try putting out the fire?"
Tokoyami: how would we do that?"
Tsu: and wouldn't that make it easier for them to get to us?"

Deku was mumbling again
Uraraka: Deku do you have any ideas?"
All eyes fell on deku
Deku: No but I do have a question, if they wanted to get to kachan why did they put fire here? They must have some kind of back up coming or someone coming from behind us"
Yaoyorozu: he does make a good point but why go to all the trouble of trying to kidnap bakugou in the first place"

Todoroki: because he is one of the top three in our class, he came first in the sports festival meaning they know alot about him and the most about his combat skills, so in that case he would be easiest to kidnap because they now know his weaknesses"
Bakugou: fuck it, let them take me"
All eyes fell on bakugou
Deku: WHAT NO kachan you can't let them"
Bakugou: I'll be fine............ Besides I can't let them hurt you idiots"
He rolled his eyes
Mina: all look he cares about us"
Bakugou: Shut it pinky"
Todoroki: I knew he could go soft"
Bakugou: fucking half and half"

Deku: kachan! No I won't let you!!"
He said grabbing the blond males arm before he could walk off
Bakugou: deku let go, im stronger then you and could easily throw you"
This was true bakugou could throw him into the other students.

Mr.Aizawa was barely standing, with cuts and bruises all over him body
Bakugou: DEKU LET GO I HAVE TO GO HELP"
He thrashed his arm causing deku to release and fall back on his bottom. Bakugou ran and jumped high over the fire and stood next to mr.Aizawa
Mr.Aizawa: bakugou!! Get back now!"
Bakugou: not this time!"
He smirked as Toga ran at him, he went to punch her as she ducked under his arm and slit his upper waist . He tried to pretend to shrug it off even though he was bleeding out.

He turned around to face her, his blood dripping from her knife.
Toga: c'mon I just wanna play~"
Bakugou: YOU FUCKING BASTARD ILL KILL YOU MYSELF"
He charged at the the girl once more only for her to dodge and cut his right thigh
Toga: dang it! Wrong leg, oh well I guess I'll just have to try again

This time she ran at him, he held out his fist to punch her in the stomach only for her to front flip over his head. He expected her to stab him again but only to hear her scream? He turned around to see todoroki pinning her to the floor, the knives were sprawled out on the floor on the side of her. Bakugou looked over at the rest of the students most were trying to help mr.Aizawa but it wasn't working

Todoroki: you didn't really think we were just gonna stand there and watch you get hurt?"
Bakugou: tch thanks I guess"
His vision started getting blurry from blood loss. He passed out and was caught by a certain green haired boy
Deku: kachan! Answer me, please stay with me I can't loose you, Hear me! I can't"

Within seconds the door opened up and police and fire fighters were swarming the room trying to get evacuate. The police arrested the criminals on spot and the fire fighters took bakugou into an ambulance. The students gathered in the gymnasium and we're checked for injuries.

A few had small cuts and scraps but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a wrap. Deku was sitting on the benches while Uraraka and Iida tried to comfort him

Iida: he will be okay"
Uraraka: yeah he's strong"
Todoroki walked up to them
Todoroki: I'm sorry I couldn't do more midoriya"
Deku stood up and hugged him, he was shook for a few moments then hugged back
Deku: thank you, without he might not even had made it to the ambulance"
Todoroki: I just wish I would've done more and sooner"

Deku released the hug and The police came over and started asked alot of questions. When they were done I went up to mr.Aizawa
Deku:Um mr.Aizawa can you tell me what hospital kachan is at?"
Mr.Aizawa: I'm not sure but I do know when I do he is in surgery and can have visitors tomorrow, we can go as a class once I find out"
Deku: oh okay"