"Baby Daddy Part 3"👶👨‍🦰👨🏻‍🦰👨🏼‍🦰👨🏽‍🦰👨🏾‍🦰👨🏿‍🦰👱🏻‍♂️👱🏼‍♂️👱🏽‍♂️👱🏾‍♂️👱🏿‍♂️

There's she was. Dora was sitting down on the couch next to Maury. It was time for the show to begin.

Welcome to the Maury show said Maury as the cameras started rolling. Today we will be investigating the case of Šïxtÿ-Ñíñē and Föūr-Twèñtÿ. This is the mother Dora. Dora got ready to speak. "I believe Diego is the baby daddy! The whole crowd boo'd in the audience. It was clearly obvious that Diego wasn't the father. He looked nothing like the twins. "May I welcome the 3 possible baby-daddies onto the stage". First came Diego, Then Swiper, And then boots. Well let's get this started said Mary.

In the case of Twin Babies "Šïxtÿ-Ñíñē and Föūr-Twèñtÿ". Diego is...NOT THE FATHER!!!! Diego started jumping around in enjoyment. Maury Continued the case.

In the case of twin babies "Šïxtÿ-Ñíñē and Föūr-Twèñtÿ"...SWIPER IS NIT THE FATHER!! BUT HE RAPED ME!!!, yelled Dora. WELL IM NOT THE FATHER HAHAHAHA!!

It was finally time for the last case. Boots had to be the father right?

IN THE CASE OF TWIN BABIES "Šïxtÿ-Ñíñē and Föūr-Twèñtÿ".... BOOTS IS NIT THE FATHER!!!
Dora's heart dropped. It's like Dora's soul left her body. She didn't know what to do so she fought...

Dora started punching boots. She was kicking Swiper, and was chocking Diego. Maury tried to break up the fight but Dora pushed him off the stage.
Security took Dora away.

Dora ended up breaking Diego's Sternum, Fractured swipers...um..."𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓞𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓼", She broke Diego's ribs and nose, and gave Maury a severe concussion.

Dora was taken to prison with assault and attempted murder charges. Right after Swiper's treatment he was taken to jail for countless rape charges. Diego, Maury,and Boots Sued them. Boots soon became a rap artist and a multi-millionaire.

After all of this...The Dora Journey Is NEVER over...

Oh but the baby daddy ended up being the map Lmao. Dora decided to have a one night stand with the Map.