Epilogue

Oh! And there's one more thing to this story!

The note!

On the 4th of July, Wendy walked up to Dipper. This takes place after the Mabel's recover.

Wendy walked up and kissed his cheek. This made him blush immensely.

"Wendy...W-What was that for?" Dipper asked holding where she kissed.

"Maybe we can go solve mysteries again, me and you." She smiled with a warm grin.

"I'd love to!" Dipper exclaimed.

After that Dipper solved mysteries again. Dipper was taller than her now, she had to stand on her tip toes to kiss him. That is if he didn't bend down to kiss her.

They got together very soon. They were happy.

Mabel was her energetic self. She loved playing games with Waddles and having sleep overs with her girls.

Stan ran the mystery shack where the real mysteries were why anybody came.

Soos worked for him, never changed. Except he got a new girl friend named Melody.

Heaven knows what happen to Bill. He wasn't bothering them and that's all that matters.

Everyone in Gravity Falls was happy as always.

But the mysteries never stopped, they kept going and going. The mystery twins are back, including the gang.

Which included Wendy and Soos.

"AND WADDLES." Says Mabel.