Grunkle Stan's POV:

I hate having those kiddos leave Gravity falls. Its for the greater good. They have school and I wouldn't want them finding anything else about this town.

Wendy and Soos are helping the twins pack. There are boxes full of Mabel's sticker scrapbook, grappling hook, and sweaters and boxes full of Dippers books, pens, and ofcoarse, his hat.

He already put his pine tree hat away, but I got it out...maybe he would want it before he leaves...who knows? Maybe I'm just worried he will forget about Gravity Falls, forget about me...

And Mabel, my greatest neice. Her sewin' skills puts the grandma's in the Bingo Hut to shame! I know she has a bright future ahead of her.

They both are smart energetic kids. I wish they could stay longer but, I know my nephew (Twins Father) would say no.

Dipper definitely better watch his sisters back, he has been fighting monsters and creatures since he got here!

I see Dipper run down the stairs with his star hat on. "Grunkle Stan, have you seen my other hat?" He asked.

My eyes lit up in surprise he would ask such a question. "I didn't think you wanted this old thing!" I say, dusting it off and giving it to him.

"Why? I love this hat." He said looking up at me, then looking at the hat.

"Well, your going back to California tomorrow, I thought you wouldn't need it." I give him the slightest grin, knowing then he would want to come back.

"Thanks Grunkle Stan!" He smiled, running back upstairs, into the attach.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Friday came faster than my back hair grew! Dipper and mabel had everything they came with and received in Gravity Falls loaded on the bus.

"Look...Dip." I say kneeling down in front him.