Mabels POV:

When we got home Dip said nothing of Gravity Falls. He didn't say anything about his Journal either.

I babbled on and on about my friends and the people I met at dinner. Dipper barely touched his food, almost like he had something else on his mind.

"May I be excused?" He said our parents nodded thinking nothing of it. Dipper and I were close so I could tell he was sad.

"And then Gabe rode by on his--" I stopped as Dipper went up stairs. "Uh, may I be excused, too?" I  say.

I walked up the stairs behind Dipper. "Dip, it's not like we will be gone forever..." I say.

"I know, I was just so close, Mabel!" He sighed. "I could've done it!"

The school year went on and I wrote to Stan for a few weeks but I forgot after a while. I begged my parents every day to go back to Gravity Falls. The first time we went was because we needed to get out more. Now, they think we need to make friends here, at home.

After three years they finally said yes. "DIPPER!" I yell running up the stairs to our room. "Mystery Twins are back, Baby!"

"They said yes?" He cheered.

"They said yes!" I cheer back. "Ofcoarse we would have to talk to Stan and stuff."

I dial the phone number of the Mystery Shack. I talked to Grunkle Stan for a while. He asked our age and I said fifteen. He agreed to take us for the summer, he could use the extra employees. 

Dipper and I start to pack right away. "Dipper, aren't you excited? Your going to see-- uh-oh..." I say as he face palms. "WENDY!" I say uncontrollably poking him all over his head and laugh. He insist he is over her but I keep laughing.