Chapter 7- It's Unbearable

Start from the beginning

“Can we not talk about it?” I mumbled, slipping out of bed beside her to go get my towel for my morning shower,

“No Maddison Tomlinson we will talk about this weather you like it or not, it is affecting you and you need to talk about it” when she used my full name it was serious and I mean dead serious, I stopped and turned to look at her.

“You don’t understand Lucy so don’t go asking me about it when you have no idea and the only way you will know how I feel is if you went through it yourself” I spat at her, ripping my towel from my computer desk chair and stopped down the ladder before slamming the bathroom door behind me.

The shower calmed me slightly but only slightly, I was still mad she would even ask me to try and explain it; you can’t explain feelings proper enough for people to understand how you feel, what you are going through and how you handle it besides how you handle it is your own business no one else’s.

I popped my head in my room, noticing the coast was clear I jumped up and closed the door before racing for my closet. I found a clump of bracelets and slipped them over the exposing skin just as someone knocked on the door, startling me too death,

“Maddy? Can you come down to me for a sec?” it was Louis, if Lucy told him, she would have to look for a new best friend cause this one is climbing out of the window from the betrayal that she had gotten.

“Okay” I hollered, racing over to the door and opening it to see Louis standing a couple of metres below me with a concerned look on his face, I climbed down the ladder and turned to face him, “so what’s up Louis?” I asked him, he just looked at me with a very worried stare which in this situation meant dire consequences for me.

“Lucy is really worried about you and she wanted me to come check if you are okay” I let out a huge sigh of relief in my head, he didn’t know and she still had a best friend,everyone wins.

“I’m fine Louis don’t worry” I gave him a fake smile and a hug to reassure him I was okay even thought I certain was not I didn’t want him to worry, it was gonna take time to heal from what Harry  did and what our mother did.

I walked into the kitchen and got a worried glance from Lucy; I gave her a thankful look and walked over to the fridge.

“So what is everyone doing today?” Louis asked, walking into the kitchen five minutes later with just a towel, Nicole covered her eyes with one hand and continued to eat her cereal making everyone laugh.

“Louis put some clothes on would you? Some of us would like to be looking at hot guys after this” he rolled his eyes while everyone laughed,

“You wish, no one could get hotter than me have you check me out lately?” he said, gesturing to his six pack clearly see on his stomach, so much that you could run your finger over every crease and line he had that good of a six pack.

“No brother I haven’t be checking you out lately” I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes and grabbing a bottle of juice from the fridge,

“Morning kids” I heard the wretch it woman’s voice, I had to hold in a hiss as she walked passed me in her stupid professional outfit that consist of a pencil skirt, black blouse turned in with a belt and a suit-like jacket that men where except this one was for women.  How could my mum do this to me? She was my mother for god’s sake, she was meant to protect me from guys, be there when they broke her little girl’s heart not date the boy. I was infuriated, more so than I have ever been and it was all because of my mother.

“Hi mum"

“Hi Miss Tomlinson” every was cheery, I guess because they didn’t see what I saw last night else Harry would be in a coma right now, I smirked while drinking that juice, I had the best idea to hurt Harry just as much as he did me.

“So mum, how was your date last night?” I asked, hiding my smirking mouth behind the juice bottle, she seemed to beam about it which only made me angrier, she liked it, she liked going on a date with the boy that broke my heart aye?

“Who was he mum?” Louis asked, mum’s face paled and her beaming smiling disappeared, I took another sip with an evil grin on my face,

“Yeah mum who was he?” it must have had something in my voice that gave it away but she knew I knew, she looked at me with a guilty expression, she about to open her mouth, I’m guessing to apologise to me but I wasn’t going to accept it, this was lower than low.

“Don’t even try bitch, I thought you were meant to be my mother? I thought you were meant to be here for me whenever I needed you, especially when someone breaks your little girl’s heart. Not fucking go out on a date with him you whore!” My whole body was shaking in angry, my knuckled clenched together and became white.

My mother had gone too far this time. I looked at everyone, Louis just looked at mum like he just saw her get shot as for my friend’s they were shocked, no of them could move, everyone was at a standstill.

“Baby I’m” I cut her off, I stormed over to her and slapped her with every ounce of strength in me, you heard a ‘clap’ sound echo as my hand came in contact with her face, it echoed around the house and everyone continued to just sit there as for me I stormed off up to my room and slammed the floor board down so hard it wobbled, I locked it and raced over to my bed and jumped on it, I screamed and bashed my mattress while tears of anger fell down my cheeks, I will never forgive her, ever, she can go with Harry into the whore/Manwhore pile where she belonged for the rest of eternity.