Chapter 12- I Don't Know What To Feel Anymore

“Maddy” I heard a manly voice call my name, I groaned and rolled over, my face smashed into my pillow  making the manly voice chuckle. “Maddy, get up”  I groaned and rolled over again, this time to face the voice, my eyes fluttered open and saw my shirtless brother watching me, I smiled at him, remembering how he held me last night like he used to, like I was his little baby sister who was fragile and could be hurt by the littlest things.

“Why?” I whined, yawning and stretching at the same time,

“Because you have school” I rolled my eyes as I got off my bed, the warmth from the sheets and my brother suddenly was swept away and now I was freezing, I cuddled myself as I looked outside, it was cloudy again, no sign of the sun coming up today.

I sighed and walked over to my chair to grab my towel but suddenly it was snatched from my chair, I gasp and swung around to see my brother climbing down the ladder with my fluffy towel in one hand.

“Louis!” I shouted, racing after him, I quickly climbed down the ladder just in time to see him run down the stairs with a giant grin on his face; he was totally going get it when I find the energy too.

I chased him down stairs and into the kitchen, I saw him dangling my towel over the sink filled with cold water, I gasped at the sight of my fluffy towel about to face its drenching death.

“You wouldn’t” I said, shocked as I watched a smirk grow on his face,

“I would” he smile evilly at me, my eyes widened as the tip of my towel touched the water.

“Please don’t do this Louis” I was at begging point now, my shower was what gave me energy in the morning, and it’s what woke me up for school, it’s what keep me alive basically.

“Fine” he grumbled, throwing me my towel, I caught it just before it hit the floor; I sighed in relief I was going to get my hot steamy shower this morning.

I came out of the bathroom, steam following me like a lost puppy; I smiled at the sudden energy surge my shower had given me, now I had to get revenge for my towel. I quickly got into a red long-sleeved flannel shirt that fell down to my bum, some black skinny jeans and a pair of black TOMs. I applied my make-up in the quickest time I could without ruining my masterpiece. I brushed my hair till it was dead straight then added my skull headband, I smiled evilly into the mirror, you better be ready Lou because I am coming to get you.

“Maddy, you’ll be late!” Lou yelled, I grinned evilly, taking my bag from my chair then walked down the ladder with a giant smirk on my face.

I snuck pass Louis, who was combing his hair in the bathroom, I raced down the stairs and out the door; I saw his car and raced over to it. I chucked my bag on the hood and unzipped it; I grabbed my pocket knife and went for his tires. One, two, three and four, I smiled at my success, the tires would go flat and I would be laughing my head off and he would have the pest priceless face ever, that is what he gets for almost drenching my towel.

I raced back in and flopped onto the couch, acting causally; I turned the TV on and pretended to watch the Power Rangers.

“Maddy, hurry” he was yelling until he saw me lying on the couch, I smiled and waved to him.

“Let’s go Lou” I told him, switching the TV off and jumping off the couch, I walked straight passed him and snickered. This would be an interesting drive to school.

“Damn it!” Louis shouted as the car started to roll on flat tires, he quickly pulled over and got out to check them as for me, I hid a very big smile behind my phone.                                                 “Someone fucking slashed my tires!” He shrieked from the back side of the car, I chuckled as I texted Lucy, telling her everything.