Chapter 15- The Decision

The day finally came when Harry had to go break up with my mother, the psycho who slapped me over a stupid rumour on a magazine, good luck Harry.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I asked him in a worried voice, clinging onto his arms like this was the last time I would touch him, for real it actually might be with how crazy my mother is over him.

"I don't want you there just in case she tries to hurt you, I don't care if she slaps me but if she did anything to you..." he trailed over with angry glimmering in his eyes, his hold on me tightened and his hands turned in a ball.

"Okay, just be careful" I told him, kissing his lips softly then finally pulled out of his arms and walked over to my brother, who was going with him.

"If mother does anything to him tell me okay?" I whispered in his ear as I hugged him, he nodded gently and pulled away,

"Let's go Boo Bear!" Harry shouted, opening Niall's front door, Louis gave me one last weary look and walked out after Harry, I sighed as I heard the door close and collapsed onto the couch, I hope they come back safe and in one piece.

I turned on the TV to get rid of my growing nerves, flipping through the channels my mind wondered back over to Louis and Harry; what if my mother goes spaz and grabs a butcher knife and tries to stab Harry? What if she also gets angry at Lou and tries to dice him? I shook my head of the thought, they are grown men and she is a small built woman I can see who would win already.

"Hey Maddy" I turned my head just as Niall flopped down next to me and stole the channel changer,

"Hey!" I squealed and tried to get it back, his swapped the remote to his other hand and hung it over the side of the couch, where I couldn't reach.

"You were staring into space and the shit you had on was really boring" he said, I climbed onto him and stretched my arm out to get the remote, still just inches from my reach.

"Sorry for having thoughts!" I puffed my cheeks out and put a hand on the couch, gripping it hard, I leaned over the side and snatched it from his grasp, just as I cheered my victory with BOTH arms; I fell over the couch and landed with a thump.

"Well can you change the channel now that you have the remote?" I glared at him as I stood up and brushed the dust off my outfit, I jumped back next to Niall and started to go through the channels again but this time, actually looking at what was on.

"Maddy! Justin Bieber's movie is on! Flick it over!" he screeched, jumping up and down on his butt like a child,

"OMG are you serious?" I squealed in excitement and changed the channel just as the movie started.

"I'll get the food!" Niall hollered, jumping off the couch and raced over to the kitchen, I held the remote to my chest as Justin started talking, he had a unique voice for sure, I loved it almost as much as I loved Harry's voice, deep, husky, manly voice and sexy when he wants to, it makes me shudder when he whispers into my ear, I sighed happily at the thought just as Niall chucked a bag of chips on me and startled me from my thoughts.

"Are you in there? Hello?" Niall said, waving a hand in front of my face as he sat down next to me, I swatted it away and opened the chip packet, shovelling chips into my mouth.

"Ssh" I whispered with my index finger over my lips, he put his hands up in surrender before turning back to the movie and opening a popcorn packet.

"Justin is such a cute baby! I could just eat him up" I said in a baby voice,

"I know! Too bad you didn't date him and have Bieber babies; they would have been the cutest babies on the planet" I blushed and shoved more chips in my mouth.