Chapter 14- The Truth Come Out

“Maybe they are secretly dating” I heard someone say as I woke up,

“Maybe the magazine was right but still my mother didn’t have any right to slap her I mean she HER daughter and she is like 17” my eyes flew open at the sound of Louis’s voice, I could still feel Harry’s arm clung tightly to my stomach, his legs seemed to tangled into mine last night but besides that he was still in the same position.

“We are not dating!” I squealed, pushing Harry off me, suddenly I felt bare and alone without him; it took all my willpower to just push him off me.

“Then what is he doing in YOUR bed huh?” Liam asked me, going all dad like on me for having a boy in my bed but hey he has clothes on and he couldn’t sleep on the couch that is way too small for him.

“I couldn’t let him sleep on the couch that was way too small for him, I do have a heart you know” I told them just as Harry groaned and his eyes fluttered open wide, he blinked a couple of times then just gave the boys a confused look.

“What’s up guys?” he said, yawning and stretching as he sat up in my bed, my doona still covering his lower body but showing of his sexy, irresistible top half with all that muscle and, I quickly shook it out of my head and turned my head away from Harry and over to the boys.

“What are you doing in my sister’s bed Harry? I mean after everything you go and pull a stunt like this. What if the blinds had been opened huh? There would be no way that anyone would believe you guys aren’t together and mum well she’d probably come over with an oversized axe and axe-murder my sister” Louis said in a serious tone, I tried to find anything in his facial features that say he is joking but couldn’t find any so I stayed silent.

“Boo Bear calm down, that couch was extremely uncomfortable and she offered a very cosy and comfy double bed, I wasn’t going to do anything, I was too tired to anyway even if I did which I didn’t” Harry said, hopping out of my bed, then scampered off out of my room to go put the rest of his clothes on.

“Exactly now can you all go down some chill pills and let me get dressed?” I asked sweetly, slipping out of my bed and walked over to my duffle bag. They all mumbled but left, shutting my door behind them.

Today was lazy day for Maddy Bitches, so I wore some loose grey tracksuit pants, a black singlet and an oversized Black Jack Willis jumper. I tied my hair up in a high loose bun and slipped on some fluffy white boots.

I walked out and into the kitchen, where I went straight for the fridge but bumped into Niall who was trying to get some food out of the cupboard,

“Sup Bro” Niall looked at me like I was a half human half robot hybrid, I laughed at his face before doubling back and taking another route to the fridge, this time I didn’t bump into any teenage boys and I finally got to eat leftover spaghetti.

I spent half the day watching movies with the boys, then I decided to go out so sadly I had to get changed; I was taking my top off when my brother walked in absent-mindedly

“So what are we going to- whoa, cover your lady bits woman” he said doubling back with his hands over his eyes, I laughed and slipped on a galaxy mini dress, frilly at the waist. Suddenly Louis turned back around, he didn’t looked disturbed any more but confused, which is like him but something about his face this time was different.