1.18

Hajime is annoyed. That much is a fact. Because every single day in this week of healing, he has spent collecting Kyoya's old family members and tossing them into Shin'o Academy with the others that showed up. It's like Kyoya's whole family decided to die around the same time, which isn't a problem, don't get him wrong. But the fact that every time one of them arrived, a surge of reiatsu was felt and Hajime had to go deal with whatever this problem is. It's like Old man Yama enjoyed his suffering. Hajime didn't understand. Was the old man that bored? And why him? Because out of 'The Big Three,' he wasn't the annoying lil' shit. Shunsui was. No matter, Hajime still had to remove them quickly. Their reiryoku was very strong compared to the civilians around them. Despite the Guardians being skilled fighters, Hajime quickly subdued any of the ones that squirmed. They may of had a few years of experience, but Hajime had hundreds.

Shuhei could sense his annoyance. Kyoya could. Even Shunsui and Jushiro. Hajime's had it up to here with the group. On the third day collecting one more to add to his never-ending collection, Hajime decided it was about time to ask Kyoya how many were in his family.

"There are thousands in the Vongola Family," Kyoya paused, sensing Hajime's silent rage, "However, I'm assuming it's just the main family. So there will only be eight, including myself."

Hajime's eye twitched. Four more days of this and then it's over, unless some higher power decided to grace Hajime with their benevolence and send two at a time. Hajime whipped around and left Kyoya. Another surge was felt, and another person is going to be dropped off unceremoniously on the hard ground of Shin'o Academy.

After Hajime asked Kyoya how many things were apart of his family, he went to the gates again. The souls constantly popped up in different areas, but their reiatsu was as strong as ever. Some not so much as others, but they were still up there. The gates and walls around the Seireitei were raised, due to Hajime's order. He was quickly growing tired of having to jump over or bother the guards with the task.

Hajime shunpoed past the lines separating North Rukon from the Seireitei. He stopped in from the other reiatsu he felt and found a young teenager, much younger than the others he's picked up so far. With the male's shaggy-styled hair and cow-printed robes, the teen stood out. Hajime appeared behind the teen, making the latter stiffen despite his confused glaces and grabbed him by the collar before shunpoing away to the Academy.

In a matter of seconds, Hajime arrived at the academy, the gates already open in preparation for his arrival. Hajime stopped in front of two people. Sasagawa and Yamato stood, waiting for the Captain to drop off the delivery. Hajime raised his arm and dropped the teen in front of the two, "Take care," he said. Hajime turned and left the two with the cow child, departing to his own barracks.

The Seireitei quickly grew used to Captain Saito exiting and leaving, carrying a body with him every time he returned. It's became one of the constant events happening. Sometimes Captain Saito will bring one of his seated officers or another Captain would tag along, but there was always a body the shinigami brought back and dropped at Shin'o Academy's doorstep.

It was day seven. Kyoya and his posse informed him he only had two more to go. One for today and the last for tomorrow. Apparently, the higher being heard Hajime's prayers because when Hajime felt the usual surge of reiatsu, there were two. Hajime turned his head in the direction and cocked it to the side. These were, by far, the strongest he's felt of the group. Hajime turned to where his lieutenant and third seat were sitting, "Kyoya, come with me." Hajime ordered. He stood up and wasted no time in getting ready.

The two shunpo'd out and to East Rukon. It was fairly easy locating the two souls, considering they appeared next to each other, which is rare, and in the first district. They were like beacons compared to the souls around them. Hajime and Kyoya landed in front of the two, making them shift into a fighting stance.

"Wait," the younger of the two said, "Kyoya?"

"Hn, Omnivore," Kyoya greeted his younger sky.

Hajime paused when he saw the brunette's face. 'I recognize him,' Hajime thought, 'it's on the tip of my tongue.' Hajime mulled over his thoughts while Kyoya conversed and explained what their situation is.

"So this is the afterlife," the blackette mused. Even in robes, the Number One Hitman still held a strong air around him.

The Don beside him didn't falter, years of experience and 'tutoring' aged his mind, "Would you introduce us, Kyoya?" he prompted his cloud.

Hajime glanced up, catching their eyes as Kyoya talked.

"This is my superior," Kyoya motioned to Hajime.

Reborn and Tsuna quirked their eyebrows, surprised Kyoya of all people would willing serve under another.

"Captain of Squad 9, Saito Hajime." Kyoya finished.

Hajime bowed his head in greeting, giving the two the respect a fellow leader would give.

Tsuna bowed his head as well, "Nice to meet you. From what I hear, you're taking care of my family."

Kyoya let out a small airy huff-like snort.

"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, tenth Don of the Vongola Family." He introduced before turning to his companion with expectant eyes.

"Reborn, World's Number One Hitman."

Hajime nodded to the blackette before turning his back on the trio and looking in the distance, "Your family is expecting you. We must leave now."

Kyoya grabbed his sky, leaving the spartan tutor to his captain.

Hajime turned and took Reborn's arm, "Prepare yourself," he warned before disappearing with Reborn, a small wave a dust being the only thing left.

Hajime occasionally touched down on roofs before shunpoing again. He sensed Kyoya and Sawada behind him, so he kept going. Hajime finally stopped at the gates of the academy. He let go of Reborn's arm and let the man join the group already waiting at the front gate.

Kyoya joined shortly after, dropping the Sky to let him join the rest. He held back with his captain, one step behind Hajime.

Hajime turned and started to walk away, Kyoya following faithfully after him. Hajime quickly noticed and paused his step, "Go," he said. "I expect you to help explain to them what being a shinigami means," Hajime ordered. "You are to be back tomorrow morning," Hajime finished then left the school to go to his barracks and start his report.