Prologue

A/N- This story timeline is separate from the KHR and the VOLKOV Family. so just think of this as a thing that doesn't relate to any of my others. Although, I may reference this.

Hajime's POV

"Hey, it's okay." I try to reassure the child I just saved. I'm lying on the cold, hard, concrete ground. Needless to say, I can feel the blood stuck in my throat. "Don't cry." I wipe his tears, leaving a smudge of blood to replace it. "It's just a hit, it's not that bad." A bloody cough escapes me.

"B-but, you s-saved me." He sniffles and cries. The brunette desperately tries to wipe away the tears and snot running messily down his soft, childish face. "A-and now yo-ou got hurt." He wipes his brown doe eyes.

"Be the sky." I tell the brunette.

"Huh?" He looks at me in confusion. He tilts his head sideways, his fluffy brown hair blowing in the wind.

"The one that colors and engulfs everyone, accept everyone." I continue, coughing up blood again. I know I'm no longer going to be part of this world soon. I take another deep breath, my lungs crying in protest, "Protect and cherish the sun, storm, rain, lightning, cloud, and mist." I feel my eyes droop.

"Ok! Ok, I'll do what you said." He cheerfully says while sniffling. "Thank you, Mister. For saving me from the bullies and the truck." I feel my breathing slow.

"No problem." I poke his forehead with my first and second digit, my hand sliding down his face. I let my heart stop.

(A/N- This crossover was for the KHR fandom.)