Sept

Tony's minding his own business, just laying on one of the couches, when Nick walks into the Hype House with a stranger's arm wrapped around him. The stranger's taller than Nick by at least a couple of inches, and he has greenish-hazel eyes that seem to sparkle when he looks at Nick. Surprised, he narrows his eyes at the stranger as he walks towards the couple.

"Nick, who is this?" Tony asks, approaching the two. Thomas and Ondreaz leave Thomas' room and look at the scene in shock. Neither knew that Nick had found himself a boyfriend, and considering everything that had happened just two days ago, they weren't expecting him to anytime soon.

"This is Percy Jackson. He's my boyfriend," Nick says, looking down at his feet while he speaks. Ondreaz watches as his little brother's face grows red in anger as he looks at the other boy. "We met at the park yesterday, and just came back from a date. He asked me to be his boyfriend, and because no one else has asked me and he's nice, I said yes."

"Hey, um Nick, can we talk to you for a second? Do you mind waiting out here, Percy?" Thomas asks quickly, smiling at the man. Nick and Percy both nod in confirmation. Percy smiles at Nick as he leaves to talk to the two older men, who look at him with concern. Kouvr walks downstairs and looks at the stranger with confusion in her brown eyes. As Nick, Ondreaz, and Thomas leave to talk, they can hear Kouvr asking who the man was and why he is in their home. When they reach Thomas' room, Ondreaz quickly closes the door.

"Who is that?" Ondreaz exclaims, as soon as the door is shut. He is so confused right now, why didn't Nick tell either of them any of this. The couple isn't necessarily surprised that Nick hadn't talked to them. However, it was surprising that even Kouvr didn't seem to know that Nick was going on a date.

"It's Percy. You know his name is actually Perseus. Like from the greek mythology. He was telling me about it. I can see why it interests you, Thomas," Nick rambles, trying to avoid the real question that the oldest member of the Hype House is really asking.

"Nick, seriously, just talk to us. We know that you like Tony. Is Percy a rebound, and you are just trying to get over him?" Thomas asks, a concerned expression painted onto his face. Nick shakes his head as he grabs hold of Artemis, holding her to him as he sits on the bed.

"Percy and I ran into each other yesterday. Quite literally, I was crying, Tanner texted me saying if I don't want my secret getting out then, I would have to do as he says. Percy was running in the park, and I ran right into him. He noticed I was crying and asked me what was wrong, so I told him. Everything. He said he would help me. So, today we went out and decided we would fake date until the thing with Tanner blows over." Nick explains, all in a single breath. Thomas and Ondreaz both nod, and they discuss it a bit more before deciding to leave the room.

"Wait, what does Tanner have over you?" Thomas asks before they could leave the room. Nick sighs, he begins to answer but stops.

"I will tell you, but only if you tell me what he has over you," Nick compromises. Thomas nods in agreement. Nick sighs once again before answering, "He had someone edit a video that pretty much says I am ashamed to be apart of the LGBTQ+ community. Noen and I were walking out of his apartment building, and somehow Tanner got the footage. We were talking about our parent's views on the community. I said something along the lines of, I am not ashamed of the community, but my parents would most definitely ashamed to find out I am."

"That asshole, of course, he did. He tried to coerce an underage boy, and he edited it to make it seem as if it was me. On top of that, he also instigated the entire Daisy thing," Thomas explains. After a few minutes, more talking, the trio exits the room. When they leave Thomas' room, they are met with the sight of Tony sitting on the couch, glaring at Percy with his arms crossed as the man talks to Kouvr. Ondreaz rolls his eyes at his little brother, before moving to sit next to the pouting man.

"Hey, Percy. Do you wanna make a TikTok?" Nick asks, coming to sit beside his "boyfriend." The man nods with a confused expression on his face, watching as Tony's face grow red as the Latino watches Percy wrap an arm around Nick.

"Um, sure. What is TikTok?" The green-eyed man asks, earning looks of shock from everyone in the house except Nick, who chuckles. Tony watches with narrowed as Percy leans closer to Nick to whisper in his ear. "Are you sure Tony doesn't like you? He looks like he's about to explode whenever I get closer to you."

"Yes. Now, let's go make a TikTok. Oh, it's an app where you can make videos and stuff," Nick explains, tugging on Percy's arm. Percy nods, following Nick letting the younger pull him up the stairs. The raven-haired man tries his best to ignore the daggers being shot at the back of his neck by Tony.

"You know Tony, this wouldn't have happened if you just grew a pair," Ondreaz says, sending a smirk in his little brother's direction. Thomas and Ondreaz, exchange a look. Nick having Percy as a fake boyfriend, might work on multiple levels.

"I have no idea what you are talking about!" Tony exclaims, scoffing at his brother as he stalks away to the kitchen. About half an hour has passed since anyone last saw Nick or Percy, and Tony has taken to pacing the room back and forth.

"Do you have to go?" Nick asks, pouting coming into view, following Percy. Percy nods with a small smile planted on his face. Nick reminds him a lot of his little brother, who he hasn't seen in a couple of months.

"Yeah, Reyna needs help with a project," Percy responds, planting a kiss on the crown of Nick's head. Nick smiles at the mention of Percy's girlfriend, who he had met earlier today. She was completely okay with Percy helping Nick. In fact, she had encouraged it. Percy leaves with one last goodbye. Nick sits down on the couch that Tony had inhabited to "act natural."

"Hey, Nick?" Tony asks, after a few minutes. Nick looks up at him to continue from where his head rested on Tony's shoulder. "Wanna go watch a movie?"

"Sure!" Nick exclaims, bouncing to his feet. Kouvr watches in amusement as Nick drags yet another person to his room.

And I am back with another chapter! Sorry about the Percy Jackson references, I was blanking and Percy was like the first name to come to mind. Then I was like, let's make him have a girlfriend so there's more drama when everything is exposed.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed, please comment they keep me going. I tried to add some more jealousy. I'm not quite sure how well it came across though. Anyway have a good day and wash those hands!!! also I lowkey think Nick and Tony are actually dating? ... could be wrong though.

~Liz xo

Question of the chapter:

Do you think I am more of a tomboy or girly girl?