Deux

I just want to take a moment to appreciate this gem of Nick nearly dying while Tony stands and smiles with a thumbs up. Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter!

The two drove in silence for a while. When the two finally pulled into Noen's driveway after a ten-minute drive, Nick couldn't wait to get to the club.

"Hey, Nick? Do you mind if I ask who made you really question everything?" Noen asks as they make their way into his house. Nick shakes his head as he puts his bag on the floor and taking his shoes off when Noen does.

"You know those videos that Tony and I have been posting on TikTok?" Nick asks curiously, mostly because he knows the other boy follows him, and well it does have quite a bit to do with the situation he is in currently. Nick looks out the window, watching the palm trees pass as the sunsets on Los Angelas, as he waits for Noen's response. The younger of the two gasps so loud that it startles Nick. Not that he would admit that to anyone. Judging by the look shock the color haired boy is sporting, Noen was able to put two and two together pretty quickly.

"You mean the ones where it kind of looks like you are going to jump each other's bones at any moment? Yeah, yeah I know what TikToks you have been posting," Noen says nearly jumping out of the driver's seat as they pull up to an apartment complex. Nick merely groans at Noen.

"Jesus... is it that noticeable?! I mean I know the fans think that something is up, but like come on. Do other content creators think that something is going on?" Nick questions turning in his seat to face Noen. The other simply shakes his head as he opens the car door. Nick follows also getting out of the car as they make their way to the front of the building.

"Uh... no. I only had Benji ask me because he thought I might know something because of Chase. I think that he recognized the look in one of your guys' eyes since you know he thought for the longest time that he was straight. Well at least until he found JeyJey," Noen explains as he opens the door to the complex. The two walk up the stairs in silence.

"You know, I didn't think it would but honestly the thing with Tony has helped me gain confidence. It also made Tony and I grow closer than we already were. I wouldn't change anything, except maybe being able to get closer to him, but then when I think about it I am not so sure that it is a good idea," Nick says taking a breath. When he notices Noen looking at him with a confused expression he continues. "Like every time the two of us are in the room together or like cuddling on the couch someone will always walk in and say something dumb. It's normally one of the guys. Sometimes Ryland will walk into the room with Mia and will yell 'Oo Nick get it!' I know that he is joking, but it still bothers me because I can't tell if I am being obvious that I feel something for Tony. You know? Anyway, how are things with Chase?"

"Awkward to say the least. I just let him text me when he wants, but when I reply he normally leaves me on read. It is so unbelievably frustrating. Not only that but when he and Charli were together every time I commented on one of her videos Chase would text me and say something along the lines of 'can you not comment on my girlfriend's videos?' It always made things awkward. Especially, when he would do it when I was dating Abby because every time she would question what I had commented. Nevermind that before we started dating we were friends and are still friends now, but neither of us can look at each other the same way again which sucks."

The two make it to the apartment and walk-in. Noen takes off his shoes and Nick follows his example and soon the two each have a vodka cranberry drink in their hands as they get ready. The two blast some classics from their childhoods while screaming the lyrics. Nick almost feels bad for the neighbors but he is having a great time so who cares. While they get ready the two finish off their drinks and decide to order the uber to pick them up in half an hour.