Part 9 [Final]

He said he'll just look for Jung-Hyun. I also stood when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and some type of liquid dripped down. Did my water broke? I held onto Jungkook's arm tightly.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He asked when our maid came "Omo~ Sir, she's giving birth!" Mrs. Choi said and Jungkook carried me in a bridal style.

"Prepare the car! Mrs. Choi come with us but be in another car with the others" he ordered and we went to the hospital.

___

"Ahh~!" I yelled while pushing, Jungkook was holding my hand for support. "Push harder Mrs. Jeon!" Dr. Lee ordered and I pushed harder.

Moments later, "The baby! It's a girl! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jeon." The doctor said and she handed the baby to Jungkook. She's beautiful. "Can I hold her?" I asked "Of course" He replied. "What should we name her?" I asked Jungkook "How about Jeon Jung-Min?" Someone suggested and we saw Jung-Hyun. If you didn't know he is already 5 years old. "Perfect! Where did you get that name little bunny" Jungkook said and placed Jung-Hyun on the hospital bed. "I just thought of it Dad" he replied.

___

It's been 5 years. Jung-Hyun is now 10 years old while Jung-Min is 5 years old. I'm now 32 years old and Jungkook is 33.

"What an amazing life" I thought "A husband, children, friends, and everything any type of person could asked for."

...

The End