Part 2

Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

Jungkook: Y/n, I'm sorry for leaving you.

Y/n: I knew it was you, how dare you! You just came back for what? What is it again? You left me remember? I raised our son alone!

Jungkook: I'm sorry Y/n for leaving you please Y/n love me again I can be a good father to our son.

Y/n: oh really how can you be a good father to him if you can't even be a good husband to me! And how about your other girl Momo!

Jungkook: we broke up... Y/n I lov--

Jung-Hyun: Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

You and Jungkook looked at Jung-Hyun

Y/n: Yes baby? Who are you with?

Jung-Hyun: I'm with auntie Jisoo and auntie Lisa. Auntie Jennie and auntie Rosé are at home.

Y/n: okay baby don't worry we're going home and we'll play and have fun with your aunties okay.

Jung-Hyun: Okay Mommy

And suddenly Jungkook spoke

Jungkook: Hi little guy what is your name?

Jung-Hyun: My name is Jung-Hyun, Jeon Jung-Hyun to be exact.

Jung-Hyun said as he smiled at Jungkook.

You weren't happy about that, you didn't want Jung-Hyun to know he's real father.

Jungkook: looks like there's another Jeon here. *Smiling*

Jung-Hyun: how about you Mister what is name?

Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook is my name.

Jung-Hyun: I guess you're my dad.

Y/n: Jung-Hyun baby let's go your dad is not here.

Jung-Hyun: okay Mommy

Y/n: sorry Jungkook we have to go

You and Jung-Hyun got in your car with Jisoo and Lisa

You arrived at home

Y/n: Girls we're home!

Jennie: Oh hey, just in time dinner is ready.

Y/n: I already ate dinner at the BT21 Cafe, the others should eat.

Rosé: okay, Jung-Hyun after eating brush your teeth okay and go to bed you have school tomorrow.

Jung-Hyun: okay auntie

Y/n: I need to change okay

Blackpink: okay

You got upstairs and change your clothes and do your night routine while they're eating.

After you routine you got downstairs and let Jung-Hyun sleep.

Jung-Hyun was already sleeping and you got down to the living room and talked to the others.

Rosé: The others told me you we're with Jungkook earlier.

Y/n: Yes I was, he is the Treasurer of the company... At first I was thinking it wasn't him but when the meeting ended he just grabbed my wrist and talked to me and I knew he was really Jungkook.

Jennie: okay but does Jung-Hyun knows that your Treasurer is your ex boyfriend and he's Jung-Hyun's father?

Y/n: no... No he doesn't

Lisa: Good

Jisoo: okay, but if you need help we're just here okay, we're here to help you with everything.

Y/n: okay thank you guys for always being here for me and Jung-Hyun, you're the best BFFs ever

Blackpink: oh it's no big deal we love you Y/n you're just like our little sister.

Y/n: thanks guys

You all hugged each other and go to your rooms and sleep.

The next morning...

...