Entry 2

Dear Diary,

I'm back home now. Remind me to never agree to a family vacation ever again. Mountains are scary and log cabins should have never been invented.

Despite my lame vacation, something totally cool happened that I think you'll want to know about. Ever since I received Edward Cullen's number and spoke to the Cullen clan, I've developed...powers. I know, I know Diary, you think I'm nuts. But I'm not, I swear. Let me explain it to you.

One day in a hotel room, I started hearing voices. I thought I was just super tired from hiking up a freakin huge mountain all day, but that wasn't it. The voices were of the Cullen's, discussing I don't know what. It wasn't really clear. But then I closed my eyes, and I could see them. My eyelids were like a tiny movie screen. So frickin awesome.

I didn't really get much of anything, but it was enough to freak me the freak out. And since then, it's happened almost everyday. I don't know whether to be psyched or scared that I was able to see and hear them so easily and out of nowhere.

That's what brings me to what I saw today. I got a glimpse of Jacob Black, resident were-wolf/shape-shifter/whatever-the-heck-he-is and half human-half vampire Renesmee. If I do the math right using the copyright dates of the books, the story of Twilight started in 2005 when Bella was 17, making her now 21 as of July 5, 2009, if the time line is correct. Confused yet? Thought so.

And that also means Jacob is... I don't know, some age around nineteen? My brain refuses to work right. His imprintee is like 3 or something, but I couldn't tell you how old she looks. I'm stupid, remember?

Oh no, I'm seeing something again...

"We need to speak to this Kylie," said Jasper Hale. His determined face appeared in my mind for a few seconds. "In person," he added.

Carlisle's face showed behind my eyelids while he spoke. "I wish we could, but I don't know if she exists in the same....realm?" He shook his head questioningly.

"Then how could she call Edward? How did she even get his number?" A female voice countered. I never did get a face when she spoke.

"I have no idea."

Wow. They seem to be pretty shaken up about what I told them. I really wish I could go and meet them so I could smooth things over. What if Carlisle's right? What if we live in different realms? From what I've seen, they still live somewhere around Forks. If I somehow went there tomorrow, would they be here in my reality? Or their own?

This is too much to think about and it's like three in the morning. Goodnight, Diary.

I stowed away my sacred diary underneath my bed. I yawned as I turned of my cell phone and walked over to where the charger was lying under the window on the opposite side of my room. I really needed to paint it. Pink is soooo not cool anymore.

When I passed my closet to get to my window, I began thinking about the objectivity of reaching the Cullen's in whatever dimension they lived in. The crevice between my closet and window seemed to open and show a single light.

What? I thought.

I put my hand out in front of me, prepared to touch it to prove to myself that I was just tired and seeing things.

And I was gone. My stomach did a flip inside of me as I felt a slithering sensation go up and down my body. I tried to shake it off because it felt really weird and slimy. I closed my eyes and hoped to open them again in my bed. Please say this is a dream and I haven't gone completely crazy...

The slithery feeling stopped. Everything stopped. Until I flew face first into a new area. My bare hands and knees felt the impact of the soft, wet grass as I landed on them.

Grass? GRASS? Whatever happened to my bed? My eyes slid open to reveal I had quite literally arrived in the Twilight zone. A dull light escaped the overcast clouds. In front of me stood a large Victorian house embedded in the woods. A house that I imagined the Cullens' would look like before the movies made it all weird and new-ish.

It couldn't be, though. I wasn't even sure it was real. Just a vivid dream. Right.

Alright, I'm not going to lie to myself. I've never had a dream like this. But so what? It doesn't mean that this b-e-a-YOUtiful house is the Cullens'. I probably just hit my head on the windowsill in my room...again. Just to prove it to myself, I walked, albeit shakily, to the mailbox I spotted off the beaten path. Yeah, yeah, it's wrong to invade other people's privacy but I had to prove to myself it wasn't them (because it's just not possible even though I know they exist) and try to get the heck out of here.

I pulled on the tab of the mailbox and saw a few marked letters sitting on the black metal bottom. My hand reached forward without asking me first and grabbed the letter on top. Probably just to spite me, it read "Carlisle Cullen" in the middle of the envelope. I kind of stopped breathing.

"Holy. Effing. Crap."