CHAPTER XVII: My pinned down cousin

Chapter XVII: MY PINNED DOWN COUSIN

- Yoomin's POV -

I just arrived from the store what did I see? A sleeping Jinsu and an older woman on the top of him holding a rope in her hands. What if I came late?! What would have happened to my clumsy innocent dumb cousin?

"Who are you and what are you doing with Jinsu oppa?!", I send her a death glare. "Who are YOU?", wah the nerves to ask me who I am under my own roof! "Why do I have to tell some perverted old hag my name!?", I walked up to her. "O-old hag?! How dare you?!", her eyes widened in flame. "You old hag!", I grabbed her on her collar and pushed her on the walls, "WHAT-DID-YOU-DO to Jinsu oppa?!", I glared at her furiously. "Why is his shirt halfly opened?!", I pointed to Jinsu oppa's shirt. "I haven't done anything yet!!!", this old slut hag crazily shook her hands denying that she has done anything. "YET?! Then that means you have something under your sleeves!!! What were you going to do with Jinsu oppa and that rope, huh?!", this old hag drives me crazy!!! "I was going to eat him...", she answered seriously. I think this hag needs to be taken to a mental hospital... She's DEFINITELY insane!!! "Did you lose screws in your head?", I looked at her really pissed off. I'd like to choke her to be honest. "What did you feed him?!",I can't control my feelings now. I'm really angry and pissed of and I REALLY want to strangle that hag's neck!!! Someone should stop me before I can even kill someone right at this moment!!

"I gave him sleeping pills.", the woman said really calmly.

"What for!?"

"To rape him duh!", seriously I want to slap her badly!!!!

"What?!", I glared at her really furiously. I think my eyes are going to pop out of my head out of anger. This woman is freaking insane and dense and dumb and stupid!!! "Yah... Can I slap you REAL hard?! Or else I think I won't be able to live in this planet anymore... And I think you won't be able to exist anywhere anymore!", I'm so pumped up right now I really want to beat the crap out of her!!!

"What am I an idiot?", wow this hag... Asking if she's an idiot... Of course you are!!!

My eyes started twitching, can't control my body anymore my brain is overtaking me. I'm so going to slap her wether she likes or not!!! "YOU OLD HAG B*TCH!!!", I finally slapped her REAL hard. The trace of my hand could be seen on her full of make up fake face. That slap made a really loud sound that echoed in Jinsu's room. Woah that felt good, I vent all of my anger in that one slap but it doesn't seem enough. [now I really want to slap someone real hard o.o -Taeyu]

"It hurt!", that b*tch hag cried. Tears fell from her eyes and her nose seems to be crooked?! Is that a plastic nose?! Her left cheek swells up because of the strength I put in that one single slap. Seriously I want to slap her even more! That one slap isn't freaking enough. The old hag continues to feel her face and noticed that her nose seems out of the place. "My nose! My nose! My expensive nose! You little brat what have you done?!", she finally lost her mind and broke out in anger. She raised her hand and is ready to hit me. But bitch please, she's so slow. I can easily dodge it but I rather punched her on her stomach and make her unconscious. So I hit the right spot and she fell in deep sleep. How I wish she would never wake up, but then that means I killed a person. I don't want to spend my life in a prison just becauser of a useless bitch.

So the old hag is now K.O so I snatch the rope from her away and and tied her to the table's leg. I left that crazy woman and try to wake Jinsu oppa up. "Oppa! Oppa!", I slapped him on his face multiple times but still no response. I left him for a second to get some cold water. I went to the kitchen, open the fridge and gets the stored cold water and goes back to his room. I opened the bottle and splashes the content to Jinsu oppa's face and thank goodness he woke up.