23. Girlfriend-Boyfriend Moments.

Start from the beginning

"Look what I have got for you! Fries and burgers!" She raised her hand, a packet dangling from it.

"Don't you think you have stayed long enough somewhere where you are not even invited. Like I am literally so fed up of you that if I am given an opportunity to kill someone without scandals, I'll kill you right here. I mean, seriously? Do you not have any place to go to? Somewhere where people like you are found. Precisely having low dignity, zero self respect and absolutely flattering. You would call an octopus beautiful if he gives you money, won't you?"

"Of course. Anything. I'd even clean one's shoes if they pay me well enough. But you know what? That won't be as rewarding as being with you. I am eagerly waiting for the day you will accept me as your girlfriend sugar. Three months. Your anger could not send me away." She shrugged.

"I have been too preoccupied with my work to show you your real place. Don't fret now that you've lost it. I'll help you find it and I'll put you there myself. You reek of greed and filth. Keep your hands off my table." I growled at her attempt to lean against my table.

"Oops. Someone is angry with me? Why darling? I wished you all the best in the morning. Did you miss me already?" False sweetness dripping from her words, choking me.

"Dex. I've been trying since so many days to make you open up to me. I have already said that I am not going away. I'll be with you. I will make you happy in whichever way you want. I'll take care of you darling. Why do you hate me so much?" She spoke softly.

"Because you are the most hate deserving person I've ever come across. I honestly can never be with you. You want to know why? You don't have a brain. Precisely, neither are you smart nor intelligent. Your grasping power is zero. You can't understand simple things like 'don't speak'. Let alone anything else. Then, you are filthy. You are an ignoramus eyesore. Your vibes are negative and foreign. You act like you are the most sweet girl out there but you're not. You know that, I like to think. You're terrible at acting. You are one hell of a stubborn person and immensely uncooperative. You are dead from the neck up. Who rejects money? Father wouldn't have even known about our deal. After that, there is this strange thing about you which makes me sure that you are not real. You are fake. Your reality is even more derogated and bleak than this. You're incompetent, lazy and clumsy. You can't fit in for any role in my life. Not even a damn servant. You're worthless. If someone asks me to live with prisoners imprisoned for their lives, I'd live. Even when I know how deceptive they may be and what harm they could bring to my mental peace. But not with you. And I'm warning you. It is going to be hellish for you now. Terrible. Miserable. Unbearable." I ghosted her. She mirrored her own expression, a small smile on her face.

"Please don't scare me like that." She placed the polybag in front of my table.

"I didn't touch them. Try them if you like." She stood in front of me with one hand holding the other.

"Scare will not be enough to define your feelings after I am done crushing them." I ground my teeth together.

"You can show yourself out." I uttered after outrageously ignoring her for a long time.

She walked out, shutting the door behind her back.

When there was no noise for quite some time, I sauntered out. Where'd she go?

Lawrence was sitting, doing something.

"So the idiot went away?"