PROLOGUE

A man wearing dark black coat and a woman with head covered in a scarf, dressed in a black formal suit sat across an old man. Once very famous, popular, but have had stayed out of limelight since long, it didn't seem odd that he was sitting in a restaurant with less than seven star rating. In fact, it seemed quite much normal. Even if it was a five star one. Five is less than seven no? Oh no. Don't say no please.

They talked in few words, the old man seemed impressed and the dark dressed man constantly nodded with confidence. The girl sat silent, reserved. Nothing from her skin colour to eye texture visible to anyone else but those two.

Soon, the long meeting came to an end; after some handshakes and few nods.

One man was sitting a few tables away, ordering water again and again. He was not dark aired. mysterious but held in more than one would expect. Ask me. A whole, damn lot more. Trust me. I bet you won't know who he is till he himself declares. That simple body of his, sweet cute face, blonde hair, blue eyes and personality was exceptionally under rated. He had purpose and reasons unknown to others.

There was one more. A young woman with hair into a bun with a man twice her age. Could be thrice you know. Never bothered with the excesses. Hair flip. <--WRITER DID THAT!

Suddenly, the gate opened and a man with slight stubble, high cheek bones, grey eyes, tousled hair, angered expression, screaming authority entered. His guards surrounded him and paparazzi, surrounded them. Concentric circles with him at the centre. Well, my math teacher told me that one day this term would help me. Ahuh!

"Sir? Are you really taking up the deal with Mr Wells?" One shouted.

"Is it true that you're getting married?" Another.
Jerk.

"Will we see you in the charity ball hosted by Mr Wedderburn?" Let him breathe atleast.

The gate was jammed, his aura breaking out through the congestion and emanating in the air. It screamed pure anger and authority. Girls! Attention.

The water-lover looked at the crowd. His eyes turned back to the dark man and company and they were not there. His eyes roamed about the place, passionately searching for the trio. Despair and hope fought until reality won and he accepted. Just a glimpse of that girl. And who was she? What had the old man to do with her?

On the other hand, the twice- or thrice for that instance-- aged man looked at the underrated man, staring diligently. The woman thought that he was good looking. Wohoooh. Guys. Attention. All you need to impress a girl even in a five star hotel is simplicity. Might be cute looks too. Still tada! Water. But could water? Scratch that last.

"Mr..." The door shut and paps were out. They can be a handful huh.

But the trio had almost vanished into thin air. Were they sorcerers? That would be so intense. Wait. How about vampires? Blood. Canines.

"Mr Wells said...." Someone shouted from outside.

"Conform of what he said from him. I am employed in a job that pays more than that of his personal secretary." The high cheek bones moved in absolute rhythm with those lips. The fine lines formed on his forehead were so perfect. Goodness! Anger blazing from his grey eyes, adding so much intensity to them that one could feel tremors. And that voice. It could blow off living lights from one.

In amidst all this, something had been forgotten. The people had all come together. Might be it was an indication, foreshadow that everything is going to come out. They will come together.

"He's the one. Capture, torture and destroy him."

Let the disaster begin.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Berries!

How are you people?
This is my second story on this platform.
Kindly extend your support and love to this and help me. I am open to constructive criticism irrespective of the number of times you point out my mistakes. But yeah, haters, keep away. My people and I are not open for shit. Thank you. And yeah, no copying. Darlings, if you find any one doing that stuff, tell them that it is illegal and inform me too.

Share the story with your friends and family and help me!
If any one is interested in helping me with covers, please do.

Stay safe!

Thanks for reading!

VOTE & COMMENT!

XOXO❤️