Chapter 21

Please don't hate me... Please don't hate me... 🙊😭
============================

-----FLACHBACK-----

Jeongyeon is on her way to the hospital to meet her doctor however he is not on call today so she decided to visit one of her relatives in her clinic. She is not feeling well, so she wanted to ask some medicine for her flu.

“How are you Jeongyeonie?” Dr. Lee said. “It’s good that you pay me a visit.”

“Actually I was planned to meet my doctor today but he is not on call so I decided to go here instead.”

“What can I do for you?”

“I have a flu and its quite bad so I think I need to have a check-up since I will be preparing a lot of foods later for my husband. It’s our wedding anniversary and I am afraid I can transmit my flu to them if I didn’t take any medicine.”

“Jinja?” Jeongyeon nod her head. “Let me ask you just a little few things but before that, let me check your temperature.”

Doctor Lee checked her temperature and just found out that she has a normal heat. She was a bit surprise but didn’t say anything since flu can also do not cause higher temperature in your body.

“Your temperature is normal. But do you feel hot?”

“Yes…” Jeongyeon replied.

“Do you have a headache?”

“Ne… I also feel like my body is too exhausted and I wanted to rest. I am sweating but I don’t feel hot.”

Doctor Lee smiled a bit and bow her head when she realized something. She sigh and stop what she is writing. She lean her back to her chair and face the girl with a confused smile.

“When is your last period?” the doctor said.

Jeongyeon was surprised and gulp from her question. She realized, she didn’t remember when was the last time she had her period. “I… I don’t… I don’t remember.”

“Nothing’s wrong with you Jeong. You feel hot but you don’t have a flu because your temperature is normal. Headache, it’s just a simple headache because you felt weak and exhausted.”

“But why did you ask if I already have my period.”

“My guts are telling me that you are pregnant.”

“Huh? I am? How..why?”

“You don’t even remember the last time you have your period. Well, do you regularly have intercourse with your husband?”

“Yes…”

“With no protection?”

“Yes…”

Doctor Lee laugh because of the innocence of Jeongyeon. She lean forward and open her drawer to pick a PT and give it to her. She lend her the pregnancy test and Jeongyeon give her a confused look.

“Take a test.”

“But PT is not a 100% accurate.”

“I know. But still take a test. Whatever the result, let me know right away.”

Jeongyeon slowly grab the stick and went inside the comfort room inside the clinic. She is obviously nervous because she don’t want to expect. But her friend is a doctor and she knows everything so she needs to take the risk.