Chapter 16

So the thing is,  I am not sure if I will be able to update tomorrow and write another chapter so I decided to do it now....  Have a great weekened guys...  Love you 💚💜 and please stay safe 😉

============================

Eun is already back from her leave and Jeongyeon is also back to her regular schedule. Jeongyeon is at the JYP building for a contract signing for another chapter of her career when she saw a familiar face approaching her.

“Taehyung Oppa!” she called the guy who is standing at the corner with her friend Nayeon.

“Jeongyeon-ah…” he replied.

Jeongyeon run towards them and gave him a hug. Nayeon winked at her and tap her back. She let go of him and face the two. 

“Oppa… good to see you again…”

“Yeah… me too…” he replied. With a smile.

“Jeongyeon-ah, Boots, I need to go now… I need to talk to JYP pdnim.” Nayeon said excusing herself. Jeongyeon and Taehyung nod their head and the girl leave the two.

Jeongyeon then look at the guy with a very confused but teasing look. “Boots?”

Taehyung laugh a bit and nod his head. “Yeah, Boots.”

“What is that mean? Why Boots?”

“I don’t know… Nayeon just like that kind of endearment.”

Jeongyeon laugh unbelieving on how weird her friend is.
“She’s weird…lmao.” Taehyung nod his head. “By the way, did you come here with her oppa?”

“Yeah…”

“I see… so, you are going to leave now?”

“I am planning to but I saw you so I think we need to catch up.” He said smiling.

Jeongyeon happily nod her head and cross their arms together. “Let’s have a lunch together oppa. I know somewhere who serves delicious foods.”

“Arasso… I would love to spend time with my little Jeongie.”

Jeongyeon and Taehyung went to the restaurant near JYP building to have a lunch. Taehyung is a singer and actor in a different label and Nayeon’s boyfriend. Netizens use to call him V as his stage name.

Out of all Dahyun’s cousin, Taehyung is the one who Jeongyeon has the fond with. Though there is one time that Taehyung confessed his attraction to Jeong, the girl immediately denies him because of the fact that they are still considered as family connected.

Jeong trusts him so much because they are very close to each other and they always play together when they are still kids that is why he knows everything that is happening to Jeongyeon. Including his things with Jimin even before the wedding.

That is also the reason why Jeong introduced him to Nayeon. She knows that he can trust him with her friend’s heart and Taehyung won’t do anything to hurt her best friend.

“So how is your married life? I heard you two are really back with each other. An is for real.”

“Yeah…” Jeongyeon replied. “It’s funny right? We only need Seok to be back together.”

“Well, you are destined to be together, that is why.” He said and take a sip of his shake. “You said we will eat our lunch but why you only order a shake and a cake?”